• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

New Area 51 Content Coming Soon

• Administrators

I know a lot of you have interest in Area 51, and many have asked us for more Area 51 content, and I am happy to say there will be more Area 51 content coming soon! Be prepared as we try something totally different in regards to Area 51. We are super excited and have been working for months on this and it will be another few months before we announce our next Area 51 project! But stay tuned! 

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Bianco said:

I hope it is this to taunt those cammo dudes 😉

spacer.png

🤣 Wouldn't that be a blast (no pun intended). I don't think anyone will be able to guess what is in the works, but I would love to hear some guesses! I won't be able to confirm, nor deny, any of the guesses of course! 😉

• Administrators
On 2/4/2021 at 3:32 AM, Sarah Hreha said:

You’re sneaking into Area 51! 😱 Gonna make a video on them aliens! 👽

🤣

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw the pic of the new EWU Mobile... I guess you're going to be outrunning the camo dudes in the Hellcat now. Lol. That thing is NICE though. Congrats, Bob! 

Speaking of Area 51 and the camo dudes, it reminded me of that time you guys went out there with the bullhorn and big spray painted sign, telling them to subscribe to your channel... 😂😂 So awesome. One of my favorite videos. 

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Christopher said:

I just saw the pic of the new EWU Mobile... I guess you're going to be outrunning the camo dudes in the Hellcat now. Lol. That thing is NICE though. Congrats, Bob! 

Speaking of Area 51 and the camo dudes, it reminded me of that time you guys went out there with the bullhorn and big spray painted sign, telling them to subscribe to your channel... 😂😂 So awesome. One of my favorite videos. 

The Hellcat Redeye is a lot of fun to drive and own. The Toyota was just too boring for me and always felt like I was driving my grandma's station wagon.

That video was a lot of fun, it's actually one of my favorite videos to make. The one thing I hated about Area 51 was the lack of a nice location to stay when we were out there. 

• 2 weeks later...