Jump to content
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

What good things happened to you in 2020?


benskev
 Share

Recommended Posts

Let's be positive and post some good things that happened to you in 2020 to encourage each other. We need to say F U to this year and claim it as a good year by focusing on the good.

Let me start: i got out of a toxic relationship and finally got stable work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Something good that happened to me in 2020 is I got myself and my children away from a really bad relationship that I was in for 16 years. I’ve started life completely over. I was with the same man since I was 19 so my entire adult life I was under someone else’s rules and not my own. Life is good. It’s challenging but it could be worse! I’m so ready for 2021 though!  Let this be a good year! We all need it and deserve it! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Brandi R said:

Something good that happened to me in 2020 is I got myself and my children away from a really bad relationship that I was in for 16 years. I’ve started life completely over. I was with the same man since I was 19 so my entire adult life I was under someone else’s rules and not my own. Life is good. It’s challenging but it could be worse! I’m so ready for 2021 though!  Let this be a good year! We all need it and deserve it! 

Great to hear you got out of a bad relationship Brandi, and I wish the best for you and the family in 2021. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well my husband and I moved into our house in 2020 AND I got a pool!!! So that was pretty awesome! 😁 It has definitely been a roller coaster ride, but it wasn’t all bad. Just hoping 2021 is better for everyone!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sooo happy to move on into 2021 after all the things 2020 held. However the great thing that happened to me in 2020 was that I happily joined a small band as a drummer after not being in one for 10 years because of medical problems. 🥁😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
On 1/18/2021 at 1:00 AM, DjSpaulding said:

I'm sooo happy to move on into 2021 after all the things 2020 held. However the great thing that happened to me in 2020 was that I happily joined a small band as a drummer after not being in one for 10 years because of medical problems. 🥁😁

Awesome, do you have any samples of the music you have created?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finally settled my mom's estate; paid off our mortgage; got a new truck; finally wrapped up the story in my webcomic. The comic still posts but at a much more relaxed schedule and I can do other art now too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/24/2020 at 3:45 AM, EWU Bob said:

Congrats on getting out of a toxic relationship Ben! I was able to get out of a content I was growing bored of and into something I am really enjoying. 

Thanks Bob. Yeah it wqas horrible.

 

On 1/18/2021 at 1:25 AM, nightwolf said:

my daughter emily had a baby boy which made me a first time granddad and this year she is about due for her 1st baby girl. so i will have two amazing grand children  

Nice!

On 1/3/2021 at 9:32 AM, Sarah Hreha said:

Well my husband and I moved into our house in 2020 AND I got a pool!!! So that was pretty awesome! 😁 It has definitely been a roller coaster ride, but it wasn’t all bad. Just hoping 2021 is better for everyone!

Congrats on the new house! When is the moving in party?

 

On 1/18/2021 at 10:00 AM, DjSpaulding said:

I'm sooo happy to move on into 2021 after all the things 2020 held. However the great thing that happened to me in 2020 was that I happily joined a small band as a drummer after not being in one for 10 years because of medical problems. 🥁😁

Drummer? Nice. You get all the ladies

 

On 1/27/2021 at 3:23 PM, Coyote said:

Finally settled my mom's estate; paid off our mortgage; got a new truck; finally wrapped up the story in my webcomic. The comic still posts but at a much more relaxed schedule and I can do other art now too. 

Nice man! Well done!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2021 at 4:54 PM, benskev said:

Congrats on the new house! When is the moving in party?

Still have yet to have one. Thanks to covid!! Grr. But I hope soon... when it’s safer to do so. Was bummed because I’ve been looking forward for years to be able to have holiday dinners at my house and serve my parents dinner for once, and couldn’t do that cause I didn’t wanna risk them possibly getting exposed since I worked in a high risk place at the time. Oh well. Maybe this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. PRIVACY POLICY: Privacy Policy WEBSITE GUIDELINES: Guidelines