• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Interesting thing on Tyler Stice that I noticed after watching the youtube vid

Kagusaki Wolf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I too noticed some things after I watched it too, I am unaware if you have this information. Jessica Curtis didn't loose one child, but two. First son Cayden Chad Eaton in 2010. In his obituary - another uncle is mentioned besides Tyler, named Jeremy. In 2010 Tyler, Jessica and Cassandra's mother is listed with their "stepfather" as "William and Stephanie Domiquez" in the obituary and not Brian. This doesn't seem to fit with the narrative of Brian Stice being the father of Tyler born 1996 that his mother should have stayed with his father during the events of him being jailed. Same goes for second sons death Parker Eaton in 2013. In his obituary it in states that grandparent couple is by name "Stephanie Stice and Bill Dominguez" At first I thought okay, well if that's the case maybe they divorced and re-wed after he came out of jail? It appears not so.. At Jessica Lynn Curtis's obituary from 2018 it also states she is the daughter of "he daughter of Stephanie Stice and step-daughter of William Dominguez" and furthermore "biological father Charles Kelley, adoptive father Bert Curtis". No where is Brian mentioned. I thought well maybe Brian IS William Dominguez" then.. Maybe, perhaps. Until I pulled up Robert Brian Stice's record. According to Authorities he should be 59 in 2021 but in there it shows him related to a Mr. William P Dominguez aged 56 as of 2021 as a business associate and there's just too much not adding up to be ignored.

A timeline would look something like this. 

1986 - Jessica Lynn Curtis is born to Stephanie and Charles Kelley (adopted by Bert Curtis)
Somewhere between here the mother would have to meet Brian Stice in order to have 16yrs of jail fit not counting the other 2yrs sentence for the "friend" prior. I did find one case as Bryan Stice vs. State in 1987 under Casper Wyoming, that -could- fit him based on the charges, but since it's not same name completely, I left it out.
1991 - Brian Stice jailed
1996 - Tyler Stice born to Stephanie and Brian Stice (while still incarcerated?)
2007 - Brian Stice released from jail? 
Somewhere between here the mother would have wed William Dominguez
2010 - William Dominguez is stepfather at the Cayden obituary Stephanie has last name Dominguez.
2013 - William Dominguez is still stepfather at the Parker obituary by Stephanie is now named with last name Stice?
2016 - Tyler goes missing, seen talking to his father Brian Stice who lived with them?
2018 - William Dominguez is still stepfather at Jessica's obituary?

If things add up to being the correct timeline of events, I wanna say .. It sounds pretty traumatising to live in and be raised around. What a mess. But I am left with far more questions than answers, that is for sure. I know it isn't directly relevant to the finding of Tyler, but it certainly raise even more questions to the building relationships mentioned to you by Jessica in the previous video. Perhaps it could be an idea to reach out the the other older brother and other stepfather. 

All this information is found publicly on the internet.

• 2 months later...
On 10/1/2021 at 11:38 AM, EWU Bob said:

Thank you for the information, unfortunately most of his old accounts have now been hacked into. 

Since the accounts were hacked, do we happen to know his emails that were tied to those accounts? Makes online hunting a bit "easier" to find more information since emails can be put into various places to locate other activity online.