• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hi bob & Emma. I just today read my long unanswered doubt if your guys were ok. 
im glad you are. 
I am also very happy with the new content as that is what I watch on daily basis. Weather is you guys or other great channel with similar story lines. 
As a request, please don’t delete the old videos, I like to see y’all’s face from time to Time and specially enjoy some of them old videos/ content.

I understand and stand by you guys not wanting to be on camera. Not only is it a invasion of your privacy, but their is also a lot of crazy people out there. And most importantly Is your family’s safety. 

I look forward to new videos and hopefully one day you can do my highly requested video of Sylvia likens (I’m the one who always comments about it lol

love you guys and now I’m happy I know you guys are safe xoxo Angie 

• Administrators

Thank you so much Angie, your comment means so much to us!  Sylvia Likens, I am going to add to our list now if it's not already on the list. Do you know any non-public information on the case, or is it just a case that peaked your interest?