• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Question About FLDS Series

Hi- I found your channel because I’ve always been interested in various religions, specifically FLDS.  I’ve only seen those videos, so I have no opinion on the old vs new content thing that seems to be of concern, but I enjoyed what I saw, so I subscribed and look forward to watching new stuff (and likely checking out some of the old) 🙂I am not really a big forums poster, but I wasn’t sure the best way to reach out (I’m a millennial who is bad at social media).

I hope it’s ok to ask a question about the Colorado City series and the women you befriended.  Have you kept in touch?  How have they been impacted on COVID? I’ve seen a few articles here and there, so I’m curious to know if you have any thoughts.  Thanks, and I look forward to checking out more of your videos! 

• Administrators

Welcome Winnie, and thank you so much for the comment and questions. We haven't really kept in contact with any FLDS due to Covid pretty much limiting travel.