• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Missing Persons Case Suggestions | POST HERE!

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Sidewinder4705 said:

Asha degree, not sure if you've done this one or not

Shelby North Carolina

Thanks, I don't think I have ever heard of this case before, going to take a look now. 

On 9/20/2020 at 9:57 PM, EWU Emma said:

Have any missing persons cases you'd like to see us cover next? Post your suggestions here! 😊

Hi Emma and crew,

I have an excellent missing person story.  I have no idea if there are any clues... but, you may be able to dig some up.

Back in 1997, a woman was working a late shift at a local 711 type mini-mart.  She was apparently kidnapped from the store that night.  There was one possible witness that watched her be kidnapped and carried into a pickup truck (with a racing stripe down the side). The witness stated she was thrown into the bed of the truck.

Not alot of information was provided.  Her family was absolutely devastated.  Rumor has it that people involved with a local occult group were responsible.  No one was ever charged.  All loved ones were cleared confidently.

Here name: Rebecca Kathleen Reid

Date and time: 1 a.m. Jan. 27, 1997

Store: Grocery Carts Store (now I believe it is a Dairy Mart?)

Detective back then: Detective Tracey Belshee (of the Eugene Police Department?)

Bio: She was 38 at time of disappearance, was a mother,  and just "5 feet 2 inches tall and 120 pounds, she was a bubbly woman with an infectious smile" (see reference). She was admired and loved by her friends and family.

Reference:

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Woman's+disappearance+unsolved+after+10+years.-a0158552149

Suspects: (?), also I have a suspect that confessed something to me in person, but I will not publish her name publicly, in fact she gave me details of the kidnapping. The detective told me that she would have to confess, since it is a cold case, and my word of her testimony (confession) was not enough.  I would be happy to provide her information to you personally and it would be amazing if what she is confessed is true; it may bring closure to the case.  I am also happy to reiterate what she told me privately if you all are interested.

Thank you for the channel, it would be amazing if you featured Rebecca in a show.  I know that the family faced serious heart break about her disappearance and I'm guessing they wouldn't want to talk(?).  But... I present the above information to you for your consideration and thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...