• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

randolphb

Strange Noises From The Sky

Have you guys seen the news reports and youTube videos of strange noises coming from the sky.  What I've seen goes from humming, to trumpets, to metal sliding together.  Very creepy and definitely will make your butt draw-up!  Does anyone have theories?  Must of the videos seemed to be when it was really cloudy, but I have seen videos of completely sunny days.   

• Love 2
  • Like 2

If it came from the ground we could blame the government for tunneling but it's from the sky. Very strange. The majority are not sonic booms. I was stationed on an airforce base, not even close.

Maybe its a UFO slamming their air-brakes as it screeches across the sky. Lol! Sorry.

It is intriguing but I don't have a clue. At times it sounds like an air-raid horn. How can the authority not know what causing the disturbance?

• Like 2

I actually heard sounds like that yesterday.  I mean dead ringer for the moaning and trumpet sounds.  But it wasn't coming from the sky, it was the horse farm let door.  Barry was unloading metal piping to build new corrals.  Unloading and moving of metal could explain a lot.

• Like 2

I found the perfect spot here.

So, about ? years ago I was watching tv with my family. I live in a very rural area and planes don't fly overhead very often (I actually used to live close to an airport so when I hear one now, I'm more aware of it). 

I hear what sounds like a low flying plane overhead. It doesn't sound directly overhead but like it's approaching. I went back to watching tv, but kept hearing hearing it. Ten minutes later, I was still hearing it. I dismissed it. 

It went on for about 20 to 30 minute increments with about the same amount of time in silence in between. There were four or five rounds.

Around the third round, I went outside to look. It was nightime and I couldn't see anything. Listening, the sound was closer but now it was kind of going side to side, not how any plane I know flies. T just did that over and over. There were no lights or anything to show an airplane.

The next day, I asked other people if they had heard it. They had, in all the small towns.

A lot of them said they were testing military planes but I don't know. It was shortly after this that Joplin had that really, really bad tornado. What do you guys think? 

• Like 3

Very interesting. And so may other people heard it. 

It may have been a drone but who knows. I tend to believe that all these sounds have down to earth explanations, albeit some may be classified.

Thank you for sharing.

• Like 2

Interesting, I have never heard anything like that, but it would be very interesting to experience it!