• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Spida

Randonautica video's

Please post any randonautica video's here. 

Please beware if you ever consider using this app. Always put your safety first. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Spida said:

Please beware if you ever consider using this app. Always put your safety first. 

That was crazy!

• Like 2

From the video's that I watched bud it's a very strange app. I'm still trying to figure out how it all works.

There's loads of video's bud, please post some. 

• Love 3

@Spida do you mind if I place the results of a randonautica in a blurb w a picture, i.e:

randonauts

I had to put my dog down a week ago today. My intention was to know she was okay. Randonautica sent me here:
bjyu52k8rab51.thumb.jpg.bad891612fc5f938afc4a0b0b4c007cb.jpg

Many videos are in foreign languages or lenghty. I still have a few vids I will put up.
  • Love 3

35 minutes ago, ArcticThunder said:

@Spida do you mind if I place the results of a randonautica in a blurb w a picture, i.e:

randonauts

I had to put my dog down a week ago today. My intention was to know she was okay. Randonautica sent me here:
bjyu52k8rab51.thumb.jpg.bad891612fc5f938afc4a0b0b4c007cb.jpg

Many videos are in foreign languages or lenghty. I still have a few vids I will put up.

I agree with you that some video's are long bud and your more than welcome to post pics ect. 

• Love 3

First time user stated "I was supposed to move 8000 miles away back in April. then the world shut down. been a mess since. My intentions were a sign of comfort/reassurance that things will work out."

20200717_100314.jpg.444d592c9ad463473a1460dfa75b2094.jpg

Randonautica can best be described as a random-precision app or an accu-random app. 🤣 I think it's coincidental events wrapped in luck. One extracts what they want. Albeit sometimes pretty strange. There can be an element of danger when the participants don't use common sense with respect to safety and restricted spaces. Fun to watch!

Dam, this would have been a cool challenge for EWU to try. Oh well. On to bigger things.

• Love 3

EWF (not to be confused with  EWU) videos are rather entertaining. However, I feel that someone is staging the targets, either someone outside EWF or someone directly or indirectly affiliated with them) 

They are getting consistent hits while other randonauts are getting limited success.

Having said all that, it's still a good watch - it's entertaining. 👍

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I had worked in a hospital and the top two floors were no longer in use. I had the responsibility to patrol these two floors. Anyone could have found their way on the floors. Very intense.

This Randonautica video reminded me of those days and it pushed all my buttons. 

It truly brought back all those tense moments.

• Love 3

I love the videos that exploring with fighters produces. 

He does seem to get a few good spots on the random app that others don't get. 

@ArcticThunder that hospital vid is well strange and it does seem like someone was there following and watching them. 

I goto ask tho if a part of the hospital was disused, what's the point in patrolling it? Why not just lock the doors? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

@Spidathat's an interesting question. I think because administrations did not want to outfit all the exit doors with panic bars. Fire codes would have permitted for the installation of 'panic bars' on the doors but every floor had 3 exits plus the elevator. The hospital would have to pay for the installation of 30 panic bars. The 7th floor was the only floor outfitted with locks and said bar because it was a psychiatric ward. The two top floors in question that were not in use, were the 9th and 10th. To make it even more creepy, each nursing station had an engineering room that was accessible through a key. The rooms had access to the floors above and below to every nursing stations. The nurses hated when we popped out of their engineering room in the late hours.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

On 7/16/2020 at 3:24 PM, Spida said:

I just heard of this about a week ago, it's crazy! I'd never use it but I like the videos!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

On 7/28/2020 at 3:23 PM, Christie said:

I just heard of this about a week ago, it's crazy! I'd never use it but I like the videos!

I only heard about it a few weeks ago. 

Please post any videos that you like about randonautica. I'm interested in finding out how it all works. 

I'd never do it but watched loads of video's. I'll post some more up when I can. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 2:25 PM, Spida said:

I only heard about it a few weeks ago. 

Please post any videos that you like about randonautica. I'm interested in finding out how it all works. 

I'd never do it but watched loads of video's. I'll post some more up when I can. 

Ok thanks, I will! I've watched Exploring with Josh and Exploring with Fighters. Let me see if I can find the others I've watched. I think it was Brittney Crabb. I don't think I watched any others. 

• Love 2

• Who's Online   3 Members, 2 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• Similar Content

• By ArcticThunder
      They are having fun. That's all that matters.

c9V1Way-2.mp4 Clip provided by huberhumor.
    • By Moms world goes ‘round
      This has probably been answered here someplace, but I can’t find it. I’m curious about the change in videos, the voices on the video and why Emma and Bob aren’t doing the videos. I loved the exploration videos, especially the Area 51 ones. I know Covid-19 has stopped a lot of exploring, but even then Bob and Emma and even mom would do sit down discussions of mysteries. I’m just curious why the change? Are you going to go back to exploring and do I need to start a conspiracy on where did Bob and Emma go? Who took their channel? That’s a good video idea lol. Love the videos still. Just really miss the banter
    • By Spida
      Please post any abandoned places videos here
      Thanks folks
    • By EWUJW90
      Hey all, 

I have been thinking EWU should cover Holly Clark from Hamilton Ontario Canada in their missing persons videos as this does hit home for me and is a 2020 ongoing case. 

I came here to suggest it, but it also got me thinking. What cases would you guys like to see covered that have not been covered yet? 
    • By Spida
      Please post your music videos here. 
      Doesn't matter if they old or new or what genre they are. 
      Thanks folks

Important Information