• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hope she is found safe, but can't be good with the last text saying she was in trouble. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The police won’t release the surveillance footage of the two men and this woman leaving the bar. That is strange to me so I’m wondering if they already have a person or persons of interest that they don’t want tipped off that the cops are coming for them. Also, with the text that was sent, how come her friend didn’t say where are you or what do you mean? Biggest question I have is what In the heck is she doing leaving with two men and why did her friends leave her alone?! I hope for her and her family’s sake she comes home soon. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Christie said:

Update: Body of missing woman found; Paighton Houston 

So sad.

• Sad 2

This is so sad I hope they have some leads 

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

Found in a shallow grave, but not yet ruled a homicide?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Yeah, that makes no sense! I'm gonna see if I can find anything else about it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

Found in a shallow grave, but not yet ruled a homicide?

Yeah and her body was wrapped in unidentifiable fabric...behind an abandoned house, shallow grave. How is this not a homicide?? And she even texted her friends saying she was in trouble 

• Like 1

Maybe they have some information on the case but are trying to keep it quiet 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Maybe... I just feel like it should be considered a homicide no matter what considering she was wrapped up and buried?! I guess they could rule it homicide at some point. So hopefully you're right @BigC maybe they don't want to share that and scare the person/people 

• Love 2

I wonder wear her phones at or purse or wallet nothing said about that

• Love 2

Just now, BigC said:

I wonder wear her phones at or purse or wallet nothing said about that

I'm going to try to find more...I'll share when I do! It is very strange. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Christie said:

I'm going to try to find more...I'll share when I do! It is very strange. 

Thank you @Christie I’m totally hooked on this case now

• Love 1

This is on the bars website

07C56E14-5000-474A-8831-78E181692D97.jpeg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

A search is underway for a Trussville woman who disappeared after leaving a bar in Birmingham’s Lakeview District.

Paighton Laine Houston, 29, was last seen Friday night at Tin Roof in the 2700 block of Seventh Avenue South. According to Birmingham police, she left the bar about 10:45 p.m. with two heavy-set black males. Sgt. Johnny Williams said it was reported that Houston left the location willingly with the two men.

Friends on Facebook said that she didn’t know the men and that the last text message from her to a friend stated she didn’t know where she was and she felt she might be in trouble. Family said she has not used her bank account since she disappeared and said her phone is going straight to voicemail.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Christie said:

Yeah and her body was wrapped in unidentifiable fabric...behind an abandoned house, shallow grave. How is this not a homicide?? And she even texted her friends saying she was in trouble 

Can it only be confirmed after proof from a post-mortem? Even though everything points to it

Just now, Vinny said:

Can it only be confirmed after proof from a post-mortem? Even though everything points to it

I don't know  😞 it just said it hadn't been ruled homicide. It didn't say they ruled it out?!

1 minute ago, Christie said:

Of course that may not be true, but WHOA

How many times does that happen where the perpetrator is known to the person? Quite a few.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Wtf these uncover cops aren’t doing a very good job I mean 2 big black dudes walk out with a 5’2 120 lbs girl that didn’t come to the bar together just leave. I would of at least followed them out the door and just to keep an eye on them. I used to be a bouncer in the city on the weekends and I always kept an eye open for strange things . Sorry I’m just pissed at how unaware people are of what’s going down around them. I’m always scanning my surroundings no matter where I’m at. 

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, BigC said:

Wtf these uncover cops aren’t doing a very good job I mean 2 big black dudes walk out with a 5’2 120 lbs girl that didn’t come to the bar together just leave. I would of at least followed them out the door and just to keep an eye on them. I used to be a bouncer in the city on the weekends and I always kept an eye open for strange things . Sorry I’m just pissed at how unaware people are of what’s going down around them. I’m always scanning my surroundings no matter where I’m at. 

Unfortunately a lot of people can’t see beyond their own bubble and I suppose that’s human nature.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2