• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Spida

Alaska triangle

alaskatriangle.jpg.e3739018976458a905baef22665ee847.jpg

The Alaska Triangle, sometimes called Alaska’s Bermuda Triangle, is a place in the untouched wilderness of the Frontier State where mystery lingers and people go missing at a very high rate.

The Alaska Triangle connects the state’s largest city of Anchorage in the south, to Juneau in the southeast panhandle, to Barrow, a small town on the state’s north coast. Here, is some of North America’s most unforgiving wilderness.

The area began attracting public attention in October 1972, when a small, private plane carrying U.S. House Majority Leader Hale Boggs, Alaska Congressman Nick Begich, an aide, Russell Brown, and their bush pilot Don Jonz seemingly vanished into thin air while flying from Anchorage to Juneau. For more than a month, 50 civilian planes and 40 military aircraft plus dozens of boats, covered a search area of 32,000 square miles, but no trace of the plane, the men, wreckage or debris were ever found.

Afterward, more planes went down, hikers went missing, and Alaskan residents and tourists seemed to vanish into thin air. In fact, since 1988, more than 16,000 people have disappeared in the Alaska Triangle, with a missing person rate at more than twice the national average.

In any given year, 500-2000 people go missing in Alaska, never to be seen again. Authorities conduct hundreds of rescue missions, most often return without finding the missing person or any evidence at all.

These disappearances are blamed on everything from severe weather to aliens, to swirling energy vortexes, to an evil shape-shifting demon of Tlingit Indian lore called Kushtaka. But the most likely explanation of these many missing people is the wilderness itself. Within this area are dense forests, craggy mountain peaks, massive glaciers, hidden caves, and deep crevasses where downed aircraft or lost hikers might easily be hidden and then covered by snowfall, hiding any trace of human activity. This harsh landscape is also filled with wild animals and is subject unforgiving weather, including avalanches.

More th­an half of the nation’s federally-designated wilderness lies in Alaska and many of the permanent disappearances are linked to perilous, natural elements. Alaska is bound by 33,000 miles of coastline, contains more than three million lakes, untamed wildlife, and winters that blanket vast reaches of the state in snow and ice.

However, there are many that support the idea of energy vortexes within the triangle. Energy vortexes are thought to be swirling centers of energy concentrated in specific places where the energy crackles most intensely. The energy radiates in a spiraling cone shape clockwise or counterclockwise, creating positive and negative effects. They are thought to affect humans in various physical, mental, and emotional ways. 

Positive vortexes spiral upward in a clockwise motion creating an enhancing flow of energy. This type is said to be conducive to healing, meditation, creativity, and self-exploration. People actively search these places out to feel inspired, recharged or uplifted. Some of the places where positive vortexes are said to exist are the Egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge, the Sedona desert, and sacred temples and cathedrals throughout the world.

Alternatively, negative vortexes spiral downward in a counterclockwise motion, creating a draining or depleting energy and depleting the positive energies in its vicinity. In humans, they are believed to cause health problems including depression, nightmares, disorientation, confusion, and both visual and audio hallucinations. They are also said to cause electrical instruments to malfunction. Some places that are said to be filled with negative vortexes are the Bermuda Triangle, Japan’s Devil’s Sea, and Easter Island.

Electronic readings in Alaska have found large concentrations of magnetic anomalies, some of which have disrupted compasses to the point that they are as much as 30 degrees off. In addition, some search and rescue workers have reported having audio hallucinations, disorientation, and lightheadedness.

It is unclear whether vortexes really exist and the theory has been open to a good amount of skepticism, but is it possible?

Despite the warnings from authorities regarding weather, wildlife, and environmental conditions, hundreds of tourists visit Alaska to see the unspoiled land, many of whom are unprepared for the natural elements. Some of these people probably became lost in the middle of nowhere, resulting in the numerous search and rescue operations performed each year.

That, however, does not explain why there are more disappearances in the Alaska Triangle than elsewhere in the state. Whether the mysterious disappearances of the Alaska Triangle are the result of natural perils, strange energy vortexes, or ancient evil spirits, they are certainly alarming.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

@SpidaI do recall seeing a video on this topic. The narrator was suggesting that during bad weather where conditions have significantly reduced visibility,  a plane can(in theory) slam into a mountain creating an avalanche to bury the plane. Instrument malfunction can also yield a similar outcome.

It would be next to impossible to find any trace of the aurcraft.

Who knows, maybe!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Tbh bud other than what I posted I don't know anything more. 

I assumed that others may of heard about this and can tell more. 

Thanks for sharing what you know bud, I agree that with the amount of snow, low visibility ect that anything is possible. 

• Like 1

I believe there was also a plane loaded with a large amount of gold also went down.  I heard lots of people looked for that.

One question, Why are these areas always triangle?  I feel the trapezoid is too often overlooked.  I mean how cool does "The Trapezoid of Terror" sound?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, randolphb said:

I believe there was also a plane loaded with a large amount of gold also went down.  I heard lots of people looked for that.

One question, Why are these areas always triangle?  I feel the trapezoid is too often overlooked.  I mean how cool does "The Trapezoid of Terror" sound?

Thanks bud 

That's a good question about why these areas are triangle. 

I'll look into that unless @ArcticThunder knows. 

• Love 1

I never knew about the gold part. Very interesting. It's worth a look into.

I like the word usage of Trapezoid. It can refer to a snare (a trap).

Other usage

And we can also use trapezoid to denote a loud mouth troll engaged in systematic lies ie; 

Shut ur trapezoid... Lol! Sorry off topic. 🤣

• Haha 3

😂 I can see @ArcticThundergoing out now looking for the gold. Don't forget me bud if you find it.

I'm with you @Darzen Rodriguessome things are just unexplainable and I guess should remain a mystery. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

What is really interesting about this area is the number of both commercial and military flights the have crashed and become lost.  These people you would expect to have the experience and flight hours to handle most emergencies.

• Like 2

I've never been much of a conspiracy person (unless I start it!).  I only have a passing knowledge of HAARP.  I really don't know  it's main purpose.  But since this is a joint project of the Air Force and Navy it will have so sort of "warfare use" I would think.  Shifting magnetic North could really throw you off on a long plane ride.  Think of it, alter an enemy bomber' course 10-20 degrees means they miss their target.  Civilian aircraft, one way trip maybe.  Arctic Thunder has a good theory. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, randolphb said:

Did I kill this discussion with my last post? 

@randolphb not at all. People on this thread are in various time zones. From UK to East Coast. 10pm EST is my cut off switch. 🤣 Also on occasion  I will miss a comment or two but I do get to them.

I enjoy what you have been contributing. There's plenty of undiscovered country out-there -scarcely populated region in this trapezoid. Any survivors of any down aircrafts would have a tough go.

Keeping this topic a little crazy this stretch of land was home to the giant sloth 10 thousand years ago. Some reports claim that they are still around and appear to be carnivores. So if there were survivors...

Messed up, I know. But the north west coast are riched in folklore and of course conspiracy theories. So many cryptid folklore along with regular sighting of UFOs. It has everything. The west coast can be a topic on its own.

• Like 3

SO MANY MISSING PERSONS IN ALASKA

HERE'S THREE FROM :

http://www.sharingalaska.com/discover/3371/

#1. Jael Tiara Hamblen (Anchorage, Alaska, 2014)

Jael-Tiara-Hamblen-768x849.thumb.jpg.c73ee1a17d417cc910c989b9ec9d2d86.jpg

Jael Tiara Hamblen was out having dinner with her roommate, Kendra Vincent Estrada, on the night of October 11, 2014. The pair’s respective children were being looked after by Kendra’s mother. They got home and, after Kendra went to bed, Jael decided to go out again. That night, she was rejected by a man she liked, and texted a male friend in the early morning at 1:40. Her last text message would be sent just over two hours later.

Estrada found her roommate’s bed the following morning, unmade, and her car in the driveway. Kendra texted Jael throughout the day, texts that would go unreceived as Jael’s phone had died that night. Five months later, her purse was found buried in the snow just outside of Anchorage.

That last text message, and her black purse, covered in months of snowfall, is all that Jael Tiara Hamblen left behind. Today, her case is being investigated as a homicide. Hamblen’s adoptive mother recently filed for custody of her grandson, Joel.

#2. Erin Marie Gilbert (Girdwood, Alaska, 1995)

Erin-Marie-Gilbert.jpg.8be12383cae440329e50384dd27d94de.jpg

Erin Marie Gilbert’s case is one of the more inexplicable on our list. A nearly 6-foot-tall basketball player, Gilbert was enrolled in cosmetology school and dreamed of being a novelist. She had been in Alaska for just over a year when she met a young man. The two went to the Girdwood Forest Fair, a local music and crafts fair, on a date. These are the only clear details about the case.

The date later told police that, heading back to his car, he saw that the lights were on and the battery dead. She stayed in the car while he went to look for help. When he returned, Erin Marie Gilbert had vanished. Until 1 a.m., the date claimed that he searched for her. The next day, he reported her missing. Soon after, he was cleared as a suspect.

Girdwood is a densely forested area. It’s possible that Gilbert wandered off and got lost in the woods. Though, as her family stated, she wouldn’t have done so alone. Even though her case remains unsolved, the family, and especially her sister, suspect foul play was involved. If Gilbert is indeed alive, she would be 41-years-old today.

#3. Sandra Lee Davis (Chugiak, Alaska, 1974)

sandra-lee-davis-1

Adapting to Alaska is tough, especially if you move here from a more temperate state. Such was the case with Sandra Lee Davis and her husband, John. A Mormon mother of two, Davis moved to Chugiak, Alaska from Utah in 1974. It wasn’t long before her husband handed her divorce papers.

Having already hated her life here, and having no car or phone, Davis’ family was all she had left. With that threatened, she left their trailer on August 30 with no money or identification. This had happened before, and John and the children figured she would return. This time, she didn’t.

Her husband reported her missing and immediately came under suspicion. After passing a lie detector test, however, investigators shifted their focus elsewhere. Nearby lakes were searched. Dogs tried to track her scent, at one point leading authorities to a pay phone down that road which John Davis said his wife had used the night before her disappearance.

According to The Doe Network, an undated note written by Sandra was later found. It read: “It is too late to remedy anything, so instead of me going through life this way, it’s better to leave. Take good care of my daughters and your self. Take them to church, it’s very important to me.” While no reference to suicide is explicitly made, here, it is considered a possibility. Despite this, Davis’ body has never been recovered.

There's so many more.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, randolphb said:

Did I kill this discussion with my last post? 

Sorry bud, I not caught up properly yet. I been busy the last couple of days. 

I'll catch up on this topic tomorrow as I like some mysterious things like this. 

Thanks for posting bud 

• Love 2

Did not know about the sloths.  Most of what I know about them is from the movie Ice Age!

But I do believe folklore has truth behind it.  Something real had to start the stories.  Stories do have the tendency to become exaggerated over time but there is always some truth there.

The three missing cases have all the earmarks of a homicide.  It seems Alaska and the desert are perfect places to make people disappear.  Alaska even better with all the animals.

• Like 3

They did find skeletal remains of the sloth in both Alaska and Yukon. They have a crazy name for it in Northern Canada: the Yukon Beaver Eater.

The link provided on the missing persons also includes an additional 5 other cases. I'm getting hooked by all these diverse stories. 

In my STRANGE ANIMAL TOPIC found in general discussion, I have a blurb on the the Sloth. What is pretty fascinating to me are the maps showing Canada's population distribution. Canada for the most part, including Yukon, is primarily virgin territory. No roads, no rails and little landing strips. We rely heavily on our crazy bush pilots. I say that with respect!

• Like 2

I didn't know until I was looking on my sky box that they are showing a TV documentary about this. 

Im not going to believe all the stuff they show but it maybe helpful to this mystery. 

So with alot of people going missing in this area and apparently there's alot of ufo sightings in the area. 

What's your thoughts on what they claim about Mt Hayes that it's a ufo base? 

From looking on what they shown on TV its a very remote area and nobody in there right mind would be wondering around there. 

• Love 2

Now to me UFOs are homegrown aircrafts. What a perfect place to have a Space Force located. Not saying it is but what a great area to test new aircrafts. I'm sure there's plenty of air activity. Plenty of military presence in the north is needed since Russian aircrafts are routinely intruding into North American airspace. One can expect new technologies to be tested in non populated areas which are of course highly classified technology. Woe to those who are caught snooping!

• Love 2

ALASKA UFOs - JAPANESE FLIGHT 1628

----------------------------------------------

airplane_ufo_maneuver-1024x768-1024x768.jpg.65b384004fe6400cc1d98991534aca85.jpg

Extracted from Wikipedia

Flight JAL 1628 Transcript

The air traffic control term Heavy is used to let ATC know that your airplane is big and that they need to give extra room if need be.

20200713_133544.thumb.jpg.f2a5d6e64beeb9137363614627880110.jpg

20200713_133606.thumb.jpg.9ff19448481ff15932776a638d1dee15.jpg

20200713_133641.thumb.jpg.b62a30ea983f634fa22dac16f44f5dcf.jpg

NOTE: ATC ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE'S AIR TRAFFIC IN FRONT OF FLIGHT JAL 1628

20200713_133717.thumb.jpg.00b2013b4a2dc137fa6dcd97f50fad99.jpg

20200713_133739.thumb.jpg.adc9a6d20d9bab430837adf807820ecc.jpg

20200713_133811.thumb.jpg.e852f865913201f2817affc8e138e8ba.jpg

20200713_133834.thumb.jpg.1e883391befa876009928bc3702f73dd.jpg

There's two unknown aircrafts. ATC has ruled out military and pilots can't identify.

20200713_133854.thumb.jpg.bdac90cc89215c1ea7781339d443d29c.jpg

20200713_133913.jpg

Two unidentied aircrafts, visible by pilots and picked up on radar follows a Japanese commercial  airline and then vanished.  

There was a third larger UFO that also appeared which I will share later.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Sorry guys I didn't line up the transcript boxes the best. Some of them are somewhat repetitive. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Thanks for sharing that bud, I was reading about that earlier and thought it was interesting. 

Apparently there's alot of ufo activity in the area. It wouldn't surprise me if it is some sort of military experiment and there secret testing. 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, ArcticThunder said:

@SpidaI enjoy this topic.

Thanks bud 

I find this interesting to be honest. 

I think it's very strange that loads of planes, people, gone missing and ufo sightings. 

I understand they can somewhat be debunked as planes can collide with the mountains, folk can fall down a crevasse and ufo content can be faked. 

I just find it very fascinating and strange.

• Like 2