• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EWU Emma

What happened to EWU Crew!? ORIGINAL EXPLORE WITH US CREW MISSING? WHAT HAPPENED TO BOB, EMMA, & FAMILY!?

On 6/24/2020 at 8:31 PM, EWU Bob said:

Incredible how people like Larry would attack a YouTube family for simply changing their content into something they enjoy more. What goes on in your brain to make you such a douche bag? How would Larry like it if people started showing up at his business telling them how much he sucks at doing his job because he decided to make a change in his business model? WTF is wrong with people? 

I will never understand people like this. It's way over the top and every limit you can think of to attack a family for changing video content. You would think you launched ICBM's at Russia the way some people act. Furthermore, attacking your family includes the children. To me, that takes it to whole other level and is even further out of bounds. To risk sounding like a broken record as you, Emma, and I have all said quite a few times before, "don't like the content, don't watch. It really is that simple." 

• Love 5

1 hour ago, American Explorer (Dirk) said:

...To risk sounding like a broken record as you, Emma, and I have all said quite a few times before, "don't like the content, don't watch. It really is that simple." 

Since some peolpe cannot mind their own business, nutcases would rather create drama no matter what.

EWU can create whatever and however they feel/want. Brings awareness, insight, etcetera.

• Love 5

Hey EWU crew... I was the guy on Reddit who was “doing the research” in the EWU family, I know that comment may have sounded “creepy” but I promise you I was genuinely concerned, I love you channel and have for years... it just seemed odd you disappeared and I was curious... the comment about how much information I found on the EWU children was in response to someone saying you guys may have had a stalker... I was honestly shocked at how much information there was on you Emma... it was weird, so sorry for the misunderstanding... im not a stalker, a jerk, a troll or anything like that... promise, I didn’t mean to freak you out either... out of respect I will NOT be uploading my EWU crew mystery video... thank you for the update and best of luck on the new adventure... also thank you for the years of entertainment... you guys rock!

15 hours ago, wimc said:

Since some peolpe cannot mind their own business, nutcases would rather create drama no matter what.

EWU can create whatever and however they feel/want. Brings awareness, insight, etcetera.

Yep, some people really like lighting a fire to a family channel for creating videos they like. It's their channel they can do what they like to do. As someone mentioned above 'don't like the content, don't watch. It really is that simple" if they can't understand that than they don't speak english. 

There are many others who like the content and are gonna watch them and there will be newbies who gonna like it and will watch and subscribe.

• Love 5

Could just be what the majority of the audience/subscribers/patrons want to see more of.  Could be other reasons, too.  Look at it this way - content production seems to have suffered across the board due to COVID, lockdowns, lost jobs, etc.  If the crew is able to keep making content that engages the viewers, and keep the production quality to pretty high standards, that's a good thing for everyone. 

I know I haven't been able to get out and make much footage because of a number of factors, all related to COVID and the related issues it has caused.  I've been getting a good trickle of subscribers the last few months, and I'd really like to get them NEW mine exploring content, but it's nearly impossible.  Sure, I can go out, but it's a PAIN in the ass to get provisions, get parts and gear, and generally be gone very long from the family.  I can't rightly do that to the wife (and she won't go underground!)

Truthfully, if they are getting the eyeballs/views with the content they are producing, good for them.  Everyone has to make a living and get through all the nonsense we're enduring

• Love 9

Been watching some of the latest videos and that Keddie Cabin definitely brings it back to when I first started watching the channel. No faces in the shot and just some narration. Tell the truth, I at first thought the channel was a desert version of "The Unknown Cameramen". 

With the new narration and mix of both original footage and news articles, I'm genuinely reinvigorated!!

Now if only I could find an EWU facemask!!🤘🤘

• Love 7

i do like the new content style but ill admit that the old style was also cool. i'm loving the content regardless. i think the biggest thing is to enjoy the videos and have fun. i'll support you guys no matter what.

Keep rocking the lion mane.

• Love 7

On 6/25/2020 at 2:31 AM, EWU Bob said:

Incredible how people like Larry would attack a YouTube family for simply changing their content into something they enjoy more. What goes on in your brain to make you such a douche bag? How would Larry like it if people started showing up at his business telling them how much he sucks at doing his job because he decided to make a change in his business model? WTF is wrong with people? 

Larry. Shame some people need an ego downgrade. poor guy

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Regardless of what you guys put out. I support your content 100%.. Its not easy when kids are involved. This world can be a sick place. Your family’s safety and happiness is what matters most! Do what works best for you guys! Your family rocks!! Wish you guys all the best! 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

On 6/25/2020 at 8:20 AM, EWU Bob said:

So true, many social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter are full of negativity and ever since we closed the Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts, I couldn't be happier. 

At last I don’t feel alone not being on Facebook, Twitter.....Instagram......and whatever else there is....

• Love 2
  • Like 1

On 6/25/2020 at 1:31 AM, EWU Bob said:

A sad fact of life is that some people see what others have and become jealous and vicious....unfortunately this will always be..Always be better than these not very nice people, or as Emma calls them Cu#ts

• Love 5

On 6/24/2020 at 5:31 PM, EWU Bob said:

Maybe they do show up to his work and tell him it sucks and that’s his problem, he’s taking it out on u guys. Some people just suck

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Well, that killed my theory of the EWU family being kidnapped by Bill💀 the ghost or a UFO from area 51 picking you guys up👽 and whisking you all of in the name of the Camo doodes, or simply, you got lost on one of your intrepid journeys, or the ram is bogged somewhere out there.

But glad to see you are all doing well, enjoying the new side of life, but miss the old, keep up your great inquisitive missing episodes, though i have said it before, but i reckon a EWU Bloopers episode should go well for the fans

• Love 1