• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, NiallNWD said:

I'm glad you've shown my artwork of them 

Awesome artwork Nial! 

• Administrators
On 6/24/2020 at 5:07 PM, American Explorer (Dirk) said:

I'm glad to hear you are all well. I enjoy the new content and they are excellent! I wouldn't have expected any less. I will miss your explores though. I enjoyed the way you all interacted with each other and it gave a glimpse into what a great family you are. I think you did a great job narrating too! I do I understand why you're going behind the scenes though. I've been here for quite a while now and have seen the horrible things directed at you. It's very important that you enjoy what you do too. The fact you didn't like the previous content would have come through sooner or later and it would have hurt the channel. I'm really glad you found your niche and I"m looking forward to your future videos!

Thank you so much American Explorer! It gets old after doing it for 5 years and change is always good, variety of life and all! After a while, all the places start to look the same. It's main reason we stopped exploring mines as well as they get so boring, usually not much to see in the old mines. We have a new vision and are super excited to continue our journey in this new direction! Our channel is doing so much better than it ever has, and we have been so surprised by the positive response for both new and original viewers alike! The future looks bright! 

• Administrators
On 6/24/2020 at 2:18 PM, Christie said:

Emma, I still love the new content. Just as much as I liked the old. I understand why you guys left social media. I haven't been on any social media much the last month. I respect the privacy of the narrators. I think they're doing an awesome job! I'm not sure why people think something happened to you guys? Maybe I missed something. I hope all is well 😊

Thanks Christie, it means a lot to us that you enjoyed the old content, but after so many years of exploring, it can get repetitive. We still have a lot of improving to do on the new content since it's still new to us, but we are so happy with how positive the feedback has been after making such a change on our channel. 

• Administrators
On 6/24/2020 at 2:30 PM, ArcticThunder said:

Best wishes to the EWU Family. May you prosper in everything you do.

Have a wonderful time with your new content!

Thank you ArcticThunder! I hope you're still doing good too! 

• Administrators
On 9/22/2020 at 5:05 PM, Martin S said:

I miss the Exploring Content. Unlike some other explore channels, I actually felt like I was a part of a family who were exploring and that was cool.

However, your more recent content is equally as good, but in a different way, which I also enjoy.

Your editing skills and production values are better than some professional channels. Your scripts are also very good and well written. Before I ventured into the world of research I was a journalist for 31 years so appreciate well-crafted work. 

Thank you Martin, we are still learning this new niche of content, so we plan to continue to improve in every aspect, but it means a lot to us that you feel the production quality is good! 

I can respect y'alls wishes and thanks for this forum to keep us up dated. I haven't gotten use to the new way and I'm not going to lie it bugs me sometimes but atleast I have an understanding of what's going on. With that being said I do like the unsolved and solved cases and possibly through in updates, I know you said y'all are not going back to the old way but is there any chance you all could pop in from time to time? I may have missed it but I didn't see how to add you on Instagram or Facebook. It has been fun watching you guys as a family doing something you love and entertaining all of us,  you all are a beautiful family and Bob seems to be a great father. I can't speak Mom because I think I only seen her in 1 or 2 videos. Any way excuses my horrible typing I send peace and love keep making videos

Love you guys

• Administrators
On 9/29/2020 at 7:49 AM, desertdog said:

Damn.  Bob's gone corporate. 

I hope I can get in on the IPO when it's time -- I'll make a killing. 😄

As someone that has talked to Bob a good deal almost since he started down this road, it has been interesting to see the channel change and mature.  I sincerely wish I had Bob's business smarts.  Sure, I can tell a client how to form their business, procedures to comply with entity governance regulations, and keep on the right side of the law.  But never, ever, have I been good at actually running a business.  That's one reason I closed my law office years ago.  I love practicing law, but I'm not good at running a law office.  Bob, on the other hand, seems to know exactly how to run a successful business!

It makes me happy to see Bob doing just that, and with great success for himself and his family.  It really is the American dream, but there has also been a ton of hard work behind the scenes, from what I know.  Nothing worthwhile is free or easy!

Thanks Desertdog, that means a lot to me!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2020 at 6:48 PM, EWU Emma said:

Basically, what you see on the channels is where we're headed. 😊

I just want to say that I like the new narrators and they do a brilliant job. Looking forward to the next video! 😀

On 10/4/2020 at 6:17 AM, EWU Bob said:

Thank you so much American Explorer! It gets old after doing it for 5 years and change is always good, variety of life and all! After a while, all the places start to look the same. It's main reason we stopped exploring mines as well as they get so boring, usually not much to see in the old mines. We have a new vision and are super excited to continue our journey in this new direction! Our channel is doing so much better than it ever has, and we have been so surprised by the positive response for both new and original viewers alike! The future looks bright! 

Didn't realise you had reopened your forum. I have missed so much lol😀

Helllo!!! Hey Guys Me and My wife are huge fans of your Channel, we love too watch your videos you guys are so good and explaining and exploring cases & just everything yous do, ((((BUT LISTEN THERES SOMETHING I NEED TO ASK IF YOUS)))). I am from Philadelphia and my mother’s friend was murdered by her fiancé in 1999, it was a brutal horrible situation, and there wasn’t really any recognition for what happened.. me and my mother want people to know her story and know  what happened.. know what I mean? My mom was her best friend like her sister, my mom also was the main witness on the murder trail and was interrogated ya know so the police could get the full story, while the man was in the middle of murdering her he called my mom freaking out because he didn’t know what to do and stuff... if you research the case you won’t really find too much info on it besides a small newspaper article about it, but we feel she deserves more recognition ya know? If yous are interested in the case and would be willing to do a video, I can give you guys all the info and everything about it ❤️ I really hope yous see this and can get back to me it would mean the world to me and my mother and her friend ❤️ thank you have a great day guys!!! Love yous!! 🥺👍🏼

can someone from EWUCREW get back to me at these accounts if possible please ❤️🥺

My email is 

Nicholas21299@gmail.com 

facebook- Nicholas Pagano 

Instagram- Nick_pagano1

On 6/24/2020 at 9:59 PM, EWU Emma said:

Lately, we've gotten a lot of questions asking us what happened to us.

Are we missing!?

Did we die!?

Did we sell the channel!?

Did someone get sick!?

Most people are simply genuinely concerned about us and want to make sure we're okay. A huge thank you to you guys for caring.

Others, however, think something horrible has happened to us and decided the perfect thing to do is start harassing us as they believe we're dealing with something horrible.

Some of them have even taken it upon themselves to start doing "research", including on the children of the family.

research.PNG.500d4457fbedf9a13ec20b9f1fb95192.PNG

Sounds totally normal.

433738513_dogshit.PNG.739e6d9816dd4d5744200257bb444aaa.PNG

Luckily, the majority of people aren't ANYTHING like THIS...

Because if one of us died or got terribly sick, internet harassment would be SO nice to deal with.

Luckily, we are okay, but I can only imagine how horrible it would be to deal with this type of harassment if we were dealing with a personal tragedy as some actually think.

The simple answer is we are perfectly fine and the channel is just changing its content.

Not everyone will like the content and that's fine, it's your personal preference.

If you don't enjoy it, we completely understand, but that's the direction we are heading in and won't be going back to the old content ... sorry! 

We LOVE creating this content and the answer is no, the channel will never be back to old-style exploring.

We changed our content because we LOVE making this type of content, MUCH MORE than the old content.

The good news is there are plenty of awesome exploring channels for you to enjoy around YouTube.

But who are the new narrators!?

The new narrators will not be disclosed as we believe in respecting people's privacy.

We did not enjoy narrating, so we have others doing it now and they do a fantastic job. 

Did you sell the channel!?

No, why would we sell our channel? We spent many years building up our channel and have no plans on selling it. 

Why was my comment insulting the new narrators/asking who they are/asking why the change removed!?

We don't want our narrators to see insults aimed towards them, that isn't very nice.

Again, we also respect their privacy.

We have been also removing comments asking about the change because we will never be going back to the old content and we don't have time to answer every single comment about this. We are also not going to be arguing with people about it, it's a decision we have made after much consideration and discussion and it's final. 

The comments also aren't pertinent to the video.

But your Instagram/Twitter is gone!

Our Instagram account was closed up months ago before the content change.

Anyone who followed me on Twitter knows we hated Twitter and that's why we closed our Twitter accounts. We simply don't like social media and find it to be a boring time sink. We want to focus on making videos. We open our Twitter accounts up every once in a while, don't post much, and close them again because we find it boring.

Believe it or not, we didn't start a YouTube channel to blow up our egos, but instead out of a love of making videos. The first two years and 300,000 + subscribers of the channel, we never showed ourselves, only my Dad's voice could ever be heard. We make videos because it's fun, we DO NOT WANT TO BE STARS, nor are we stars as some seem to think. We are just a normal family who enjoys spending time together and making content for YouTube. 

We want to make the best content we possibly can, and that means having top notch voice acting. Like I said above, we didn't enjoy recording voiceovers and weren't happy with how they sounded. We want to make the best videos we possibly can, so instead, we changed narrators.

We are constantly striving to improve our videos. Like I said, we didn't do this for ego, so if improving the content means cutting ourselves out of the equation, then so be it.

Wow, the editing is SO trash now!

That's funny, we are still editing our own videos as we always have in the same exact style.

We hired someone to edit one video and weren't happy with it, so we're back to editing our own.

But you still have a Patreon! Aren't you scamming people, because you sold the channel and you still have a Patreon!?

No, we didn't sell the channel. Yes, we still have a Patreon. Our Patrons are up-to-date. Anyone who is a Patron is aware of the content change.

Did you guys "disappear" because of a lawsuit or legal troubles?

No, we just like making this content more and we didn't disappear. We are here on the forums, on Facebook, on Instagram, and you'll see us pop up every now and then on other social media. We just don't have time for social media.

Did you get kidnapped? Is Rooney holding you hostage and uploading to your channel?

Believe it or not, people are spreading this rumor. Obviously, no.

Are you ever coming back!? I'm unsubscribing!

No, we will never be "coming back". Not everyone will enjoy the new content, and as said earlier, that's fine. There's plenty of exploring channels for you to enjoy. Please feel free to unsubscribe if you don't enjoy the new content, we would do the same, so no hate intended!

Shouldn't you change your name since you're no longer exploring? 

Yes, some people are actually suggesting that we now should change our name. No, we are not going to change our name. 

Actually, the name Explore With Us still fits as the definition of explore inquire into or discuss (a subject or issue) in detail. We are now exploring mysteries and stories - therefore, the name fits. But, there is no rule that states a company's name must "fit"; for example, Amazon the store is not the same thing as the Amazon river. I am sure you can find many different instances of business names that either don't make sense or are just made up. It doesn't really matter.

When will Bob, Emma, and the family be back? 

We will never be back in front of the camera exploring as we enjoy making this content much more. We totally understand if you no longer like the content and unsubscribe as we would as well. No hard feelings as we would unsubscribe as well if we did not enjoy the content any longer. 

But why, I enjoyed the old exploring content more and hate this new content? 

The answer is really quite mundane, but the reason is that we enjoy making the new content much more. That's really all there is to it, and we have bigger aspirations. We have been to so many locations that they all start to feel the same after a while and it gets rather boring. Plus, we never wanted to be in front of the camera, which is why it took 2 years and 300,000 subs before we ever showed ourselves. As an introvert, I much enjoy being behind rather than in front of the camera. 

There are other reasons as well, but the most important reason is that we enjoy making the new content much more. 

Will you be getting rid of your Patreon now that your content has changed? 

Umm, no, and I am not really sure why anyone would even ask this question lol. Our new content is very popular and we get far more views and positive feedback than we ever have in the past. There are a lot of people who want to support our new content on Patreon. Our Patron's are kept in the loop as to what is going on and are very happy with the current direction of the channel. 

Why are you guys in fights with so many other YouTubers? 

Currently we are not in any fights with any other YouTubers. As a matter of fact, things are very chill on all of our social media platforms, and we intend to keep it that way. 

Did a corporation buy EWU and now they are producing content like ID?

This one I take as more of a compliment. Being compared to TV shows like ID is honestly a compliment and we aimed for quality, which means we must have hit the mark! No, a corporation did not take over the channel, it's still being run by the same people! 

What happened to the forum, why did you shut it down? 

We decided to close down the forum in order to focus on our other social media platforms. We are also no longer going to engage in needless drama. We wasted a lot of time and energy on needless drama on all of our social media platforms and do not wish to continue down that path. The forums were also a source of endless and needless drama that wasted time and energy and we would rather focus on positive things. We would rather spread positive vibes rather than negativity. 

We also made a lot of mistakes on our other social media platforms such a Twitter and Facebook in terms of using it for drama and negativity, which we are not proud of, but we do acknowledge it and are no longer going to make those mistakes. 

Lastly, the forum started on the wrong foot as it was about us, but our brand is no longer about us. 

Why did you reopen the forum? 

The reason is because we received a lot of messages via email asking us the questions above that we have answered. Instead of just answering every single one, we can now direct everyone here for all the answers in one place. In addition, we have plans to re-purpose the forums in a way that will be more positive and beneficial to our brand. Whatever we decide to do with the website will reflect our brand which is no longer about us. 

Nobody asked if you guys were abducted by aliens and taken to Area51?......or did they?? Well done for coming away from that social media bollocks and glad to see you're a tight-knit family as should be.      P.s just to confirm, you weren’t abducted by aliens?