• Recently Browsing   1 member

Emma, I still love the new content. Just as much as I liked the old. I understand why you guys left social media. I haven't been on any social media much the last month. I respect the privacy of the narrators. I think they're doing an awesome job! I'm not sure why people think something happened to you guys? Maybe I missed something. I hope all is well 😊

I'm glad to hear you are all well. I enjoy the new content and they are excellent! I wouldn't have expected any less. I will miss your explores though. I enjoyed the way you all interacted with each other and it gave a glimpse into what a great family you are. I think you did a great job narrating too! I do I understand why you're going behind the scenes though. I've been here for quite a while now and have seen the horrible things directed at you. It's very important that you enjoy what you do too. The fact you didn't like the previous content would have come through sooner or later and it would have hurt the channel. I'm really glad you found your niche and I"m looking forward to your future videos!

• Administrators

If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to post them right here and we will do our best to answer them. 

• Administrators
Just now, Tatamra919 said:

When will you and Emma be back? I am not liking this narrating videos at

Thanks for the feedback Tatamra, but this is the new format and direction we have decided to take our channels in. We never plan to be back in front of the camera, although we will be out filming a lot of the b-roll on location. I understand the content is not for everyone, so no hard feelings if you unsubscribe as I would as well if I no longer enjoyed a channels content. 

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, CadenL said:

Well, it's good to see that you guys are ok, I've red lots of rumors.

Yeah, it's unfortunate that people feel the need to make up rumors, but it is what it is! Hopefully this post will clear up all the misinformation and confusion about it all!

I miss the Exploring Content. Unlike some other explore channels, I actually felt like I was a part of a family who were exploring and that was cool.

However, your more recent content is equally as good, but in a different way, which I also enjoy.

Your editing skills and production values are better than some professional channels. Your scripts are also very good and well written. Before I ventured into the world of research I was a journalist for 31 years so appreciate well-crafted work. 

Edited by Martin S
Redundant word removed.
  • Administrators
49 minutes ago, randolphb said:

I keep getting You do not have permission to view this content.  Even trying to view reply'so my post.  Am I being banned?

I am not sure what content you're trying to view, but we have archived the majority of the old content and are deleting comments in this thread that are not relevant to the topic. 🙂

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, rhjones19 said:

If there was a major update on the cases of either NaN Dixon or April Pitzer, would Emma and Bob do the narration as they have already done all the videos so far

No, we will never go back to narrating our videos or being in front of the camera. 🙂

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Martin S said:

I miss the Exploring Content. Unlike some other explore channels, I actually felt like I was a part of a family who were exploring and that was cool.

However, your more recent content is equally as good, but in a different way, which I also enjoy.

Your editing skills and production values are better than some professional channels. Your scripts are also very good and well written. Before I ventured into the world of research I was a journalist for 31 years so appreciate well-crafted work. 

Thank you so much Martin, we really appreciate the kind remarks and support. We also appreciate that you enjoyed our old content, it means a lot to us. 

13 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

I am not sure what content you're trying to view, but we have archived the majority of the old content and are deleting comments in this thread that are not relevant to the topic. 🙂

I was asking about the rifle build.  Did you finish?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, randolphb said:

I was asking about the rifle build.  Did you finish?

Yeah, that thread was archived too and I probably deleted it from the thread as I am just trying to keep the thread on topic. Yes, I did finish three of the builds so far and they functioned perfectly so far. 

Although it was nice seeing you all explore as a family, the first videos of EWU I watched didn't show either of you and only Bob spoke, so it's nice that you've returned to your roots.

I always enjoyed watching the solving/exploring disappearances the most and to me it doesn't matter the voice of the person narrating the video, what's important is that information about people who are missing is put out there to help and even remind some families that people are still looking alongside them.

I will always support the EWU Crew in whatever format you guys feel best. Keep Exploring, guys! 💛🐺