• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I am placing this story here because it's in the public domain. I submit the article without any editing. Remember that I don't subscribe to the notion that UFOs are piloted by aliens.

-------------------------------------------

Written by 

www.warhistoryonline.com

GERMAN FIGHTER ACE RED BARON SHOT DOWN A UFO IN 1917!

BONN, Germany -- The flamboyant fighter pilot known as the Red Baron not only shot down 80 enemy planes for the Germans during World War I -- he also was the first human in history to gun down an alien spaceship!

aliens19.jpg.c27b0e5552163928a034cfd0e116fb19.jpg

DOGFIGHT between the Red Baron and a flying saucer occurred in 1917. The UFO crashed in a ball of flames.

German pilot Manfred Freiherr von Richthofen who went down in history as the famous Red Baron is WWI’s most famous pilot. No other human flyer could match his skills in flying and even fighting while up in the air. Apparently, neither could UFOs, too.

Accordingly, the Red Baron spotted an Unidentified Flying Object – described as a “looking like an upside down silver saucer with orange lights” – in the spring of 1917 while he was on an early morning mission in Belgium.

The account went on to say that another WWI German Air Force ace, Peter Waitzrick, witnessed the dogfight between his comrade and that of the UFO. Waitzrick described how they looked on with fear at the object as it was unlike anything they have seen before. The Red Baron immediately began firing on the said UFO and it went down crashing into the woods, mowing tree limbs on its way.

Allegedly, two occupants from the saucer-like flying object clambered out from the wreckage and ran into the trees.

(That must have hurt. I'm assuming the author  meant tree-line or into the woods)

--------------------------

Additional

The two occupants had been describes as short and bald headed and ran off.(according to another report)

Now I understand where the NAZIs got their UFO. The German reversed engineered the craft and landed on the moon in 1921. They have bases across our solar system. Now you know the rest of the story.🤣

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Allegedly, the aliens would still be around somewhere and they've never been found. There's an urban myth in Western Europe that the aliens from WW1 might still be among us but have taken a human form to blend in. Some people have even claimed that their ancestors are from space and they're not really humans themselves or they're halfhumans. 🤔 Something like that. We've had some history lessons at middle school that involved this. Years ago though so i don't really know. 

• Like 2

@Juuth28 interesting topic for class but not surprising. I grew up French Catholic in Canada. Back in the day, the French Catholic Church encouraged confession and would recount  a curse  that would befall anyone who failed to go to confession for over a 7 year period. The individual would be transformed  into a warewolf (Loup Garou). I learned of this tale in grade 5 french school. They were serious at the time. Lol!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, ArcticThunder said:

@Juuth28 interesting topic for class but not surprising. I grew up French Catholic in Canada. Back in the day, the French Catholic Church encouraged confession and would recount  a curse  that would befall anyone who failed to go to confession for over a 7 year period. The individual would be transformed  into a warewolf (Loup Garou). I learned of this tale in grade 5 french school. They were serious at the time. Lol!

Seems legit LMAOOOO

• Haha 1