• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Okay here'sa side angle picture of me in the sky for everyone to see. I'm even waving.

holy-sht-you-dont-see-that-every-day-xx-photos-20.jpg.20683399d9fee11d851732af24526eab.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, ArcticThunder said:

Okay here'sa side angle picture of me in the sky for everyone to see. I'm even waving.

holy-sht-you-dont-see-that-every-day-xx-photos-20.jpg.20683399d9fee11d851732af24526eab.jpg

Howdy! Looks so cool.

• Like 1

Scary

funny_picdump_3345_640_high_33.thumb.jpg.cf691aeaea0e970c47ea6b165f86bb7c.jpg

Russian Roulette! Many raccoons are naturally born carriers of rabies. Ouch!

86319656.thumb.jpg.f737dcc77c3904d3981838cd275724b5.jpg

But he's so cute!

• Like 1

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

• Similar Content

• By ArcticThunder
      Now that's scenic!

jGOZf6l.mp4
    • By ArcticThunder
      What do you guys think? NASA on the infamous Vomit Comet testing the effects of gravity on cats?

NGiqrZk.mp4
    • By ArcticThunder
      UFOs are Falling from the Sky
      Written by Joseph Arctic Thunder
      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer (1788 - 1860)
      The above quote can either refer to an obstinate person coming to his senses and accepting the truth; or it refers to a cleverly orchestrated process of disinformation being publicized to condition someone to finally accepta lie. You decide!
      -------------------------------------------
      Astrophysicist Briefs The D.O.D On Off-World Vehicles Not Made On This Earth

The picture you see at the top of this article comes from NASA/Lockheed senior scientist Norman Bergrun, taken from the Voyager mission in 1980. Truth: they discovered a moonlet that they have called Peggy.
      New York Times reported that Eric W. Davis, a renowned astrophysicist who has a provable record working along side the Pentagon, has claimed that he briefed theDefense Department Agency, inMarch, about "off-world vehicles not made on this Earth." The scientist claims that upon analyzing UFOdebris, he concluded that the material was not man-made. (It was probably built by a woman, lol!)
      The Times also reported that that a member of the Senate claimsthat some intenties, including members ofthe public may have additional artifacts from UFO crashes.
      Wow aliens spaceships that are prone to crashes. Do we really want this technology?
      Why are the government sectors acknowledging this type of news after such a long established protocolof ridicule, secrecy, disinformation and censorship? What is up?
      Is this more disinformation to keep the public,as well as otherworld government guessing about US technology? Could it all be true?
      If these bold claims are true then we are left with the notionthat super advance alien flying saucers have the propensity in crashing or have the tendercy to experiencecatastrophic malfunction.
      People need to understand that if a spaceship that can successfully travel through the extreme hazards of space thenit's freakin' built tough to say the least. It is at least 100 years ahead of our technology and would be able to deal with our threat. Shooting it down or the alien ship crashing is unlikely.
      The infamous NAVY UFOfootage displaying incredible acrobatic agility, (taunting and playing with fighter pilot) are actions that we come to expect from a superior race of extra-terrestrials. I hope you can read my sarcasm.
      Pst, I got a secret for you... they're ours!
      ... hey maybe it is me that have been conditioned in accepting a lie! The US truly has alien advance propulsion system as stated by Bob Lazar.
      What do you think?
      -----------------------------------------------
      https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/us/politics/pentagon-ufo-harry-reid-navy.html
      Info on Eric Davis
      https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Eric_Davis6

• By ArcticThunder
      US Quarter 2020.
      I may have miss this on a thread somewhere and you probably are aware of this new quarter.

Strange timing from the US mint. The new quarter depicts the upside down mother bat with her pup. What do you think? I really like it!
    • By ArcticThunder
      Wikipedia
      Scud Cloud
      Pannus, orscud clouds,is a type offractus cloudat low height above ground, detached, and of irregular form, found beneath nimbostratusclouds.

These clouds are often ragged or wispy in appearance. When caught inthe outflow (downdraft) beneath athunderstorm, scud clouds will often move faster than the storm clouds themselves. When in an inflow (updraft) area, scud clouds tend to rise and may exhibit lateral movement ranging from very little to substantial.

Important Information