• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Drew B

FAN ART

On 2/17/2020 at 5:52 PM, Diddy.draw said:

Hi all, this is Dan Schofield from facebook. Appreciate the comments, I dont draw people that often,  I tend to stick to comics like batman but figured I'd give bob and emma a shot. Obviously Emma got a bit of stick so the next emma picture will hopefully show the haters up!

Just a thought Dan. Maybe you could also include Lily, Audrey, Charles & Mom next time you put pen to paper. That should keep you busy for a while 😂  

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Coyote said:

Put this together awhile ago, after their first face reveal:

EWU Line Art 4.jpg

Very cool style! 

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Drew B said:

Just a thought Dan. Maybe you could also include Lily, Audrey, Charles & Mom next time you put pen to paper. That should keep you busy for a while 😂  

I was going to do the whole family but thought I'd avoid drawing the children as to avoid the backlash of the internet trolls! 🙃

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Diddy.draw said:

I was going to do the whole family but thought I'd avoid drawing the children as to avoid the backlash of the internet trolls! 🙃

Good thinking. I should have thought of that. Trolls & Creeps ruin so many things for everyone else. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Diddy.draw said:

There's also a GALLERY here where you can create an album and show off your other work if you like? If you have any trouble setting up just ask. 🙂

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 2/17/2020 at 8:52 PM, Diddy.draw said:

Hi all, this is Dan Schofield from facebook. Appreciate the comments, I dont draw people that often,  I tend to stick to comics like batman but figured I'd give bob and emma a shot. Obviously Emma got a bit of stick so the next emma picture will hopefully show the haters up!

Glad you joined!! I haven't progressed past stick figured with hair, so great work 😁

• Love 3
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, LadybytheLake said:

Glad you joined!! I haven't progressed past stick figured with hair, so great work 😁

That makes two of us. Thought I was the only one🤣

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I might think about making a fan art for the EWU Crews   Hope Bob Emma and co enjoy it once I made the drawing .

• Love 5

30 minutes ago, NiallNWD said:

I might think about making a fan art for the EWU Crews   Hope Bob Emma and co enjoy it once I made the drawing .

Give it a shot dude. We will enjoy it and I believe bob and emma also gonna enjoy.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Darzen Rodrigues said:

Give it a shot dude. We will enjoy it and I believe bob and emma also gonna enjoy.

I will do  I'm going to prepare it now  It will take some time 

• Love 1

UPDATE -   Just finished drawing the artwork for The EWU Crews   just going to prepared for colouring on my Krita App 
I've decided to do it 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

On 2/21/2020 at 9:13 PM, NiallNWD said:

UPDATE -   Just finished drawing the artwork for The EWU Crews   just going to prepared for colouring on my Krita App 
I've decided to do it 

Done the colouring , checking up some piece that not got any miss out and then later on I will post it on tonight .

• Love 3

Here the Artwork of EWU Crews  of Bob , Emma ,Lily , Audrey and little Charlie in my cartoon version  out there exploring the Middle of freaking Nowhere for more abandoned place .

EWU Crews Art Update.jpg

• Love 12
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, NiallNWD said:

Here the Artwork of EWU Crews  of Bob , Emma ,Lily , Audrey and little Charlie in my cartoon version  out there exploring the Middle of freaking Nowhere for more abandoned place .

EWU Crews Art Update.jpg

Good work. You managed to encapsulate the spirit as well as great art. Well done.

• Love 3

1 minute ago, ArcticThunder said:

Good work. You managed to encapsulate the spirit as well as great art. Well done.

Thank you   Hope they like it once they see it 

• Love 5

On 2/17/2020 at 8:52 PM, Diddy.draw said:

I think you did a great job! Ignore the negative haters. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, NiallNWD said:

EWU Crews Art Update.jpg

Good job! Very well done

• Love 3
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, NiallNWD said:

EWU Crews Art Update.jpg

Heeeeyyy!!! That's so great!!! Good job 👏

• Love 5