• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Spida

Post a pic of your gun

Show off your weapon 

Here's mine it's a smk19 air rifle, it's only a .22 so not much power but fun to play with. 

_20200611_134737.thumb.JPG.f66b89edd4ce4a83392ea1c8d698176f.JPG

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I love the 22, it's a fun round to shoot. I currently don't have any photos of my firearms that I can easily access, but I will post some photos once I start doing some target practice. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Old(80's era SW Model 10-8), Present Day(2014 Glock 41, Gen 4), and Retro-futuristic(2250's Starfleet Security Forces Type-2, 5kW Model)!! Notice the holster wear on the preceding two. Police trade-ins are some good deals. Of course I got these a few years back.

20200611_173013.jpg

• Love 4

This is a few of my tools.  There are a few not pictured (Ruger LCP .380, Vaquero .45, P85 9mm, Stevens 12 ga dbl, and a Henry Golden Boy .22).  By the way, I AM NOT A GUN NUT (actually a super car nut).  I just love to hunt, shoot sporting clays, and general shooting sports.  Love the EWU adventures, can't wait for ya'll to hit the road for some new exploring.spacer.png

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

6 hours ago, randolphb said:

This is a few of my tools.  There are a few not pictured (Ruger LCP .380, Vaquero .45, P85 9mm, Stevens 12 ga dbl, and a Henry Golden Boy .22).  By the way, I AM NOT A GUN NUT (actually a super car nut).  I just love to hunt, shoot sporting clays, and general shooting sports.  Love the EWU adventures, can't wait for ya'll to hit the road for some new exploring.spacer.png

When you need it and don't have it you sing a different tune.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Not sure if I'm suppose to reply to this or not.  I posted a picture and a comment.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 12:42 AM, bentstrider83 said:

Old(80's era SW Model 10-8), Present Day(2014 Glock 41, Gen 4), and Retro-futuristic(2250's Starfleet Security Forces Type-2, 5kW Model)!! Notice the holster wear on the preceding two. Police trade-ins are some good deals. Of course I got these a few years back.

20200611_173013.jpg

Thanks for sharing bud, I love the look of the glock. What's it like to shoot? 

• Love 4

7 hours ago, randolphb said:

Wow bud, thanks for sharing. 

You got a very nice collection of guns. 

I see you got alot of single barrel, is that the thing over there. I know over here in the uk, we have side by side or over and under. 

Sadly I'm not allowed a licence but my father in law who sadly has passed away he was into his guns and used to do a bit of hunting.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

On 6/11/2020 at 6:26 PM, EWU Bob said:

I love the 22, it's a fun round to shoot. I currently don't have any photos of my firearms that I can easily access, but I will post some photos once I start doing some target practice. 

Thanks bud and please do. 

Yeah a air rifle is cool to play with. When I get a bale of straw for my chickens I make some paper targets and have a bit of practice. I'm not that good of a shot but luckily I not hit a chicken yet 😋

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Actually a youths first go here (at least in the South) is usually a single shot shotgun or .22 rifle.  Also, most people in North West Alabama has at least 1 Stevens single shot shotgun.  They were good shotguns at a good price.  And it is a good gun to teach with.  Those I have are a .410 double, 2- 20ga, and a double 12 ga.  I like taking it bird hunting, sort of old school.  The modified Remington 1100 is my sporting clays gun, the pump is used for duck hunting.  The rifles are for deer, rabbits and squirrels.  Don't worry I don't hunt for sport, i like the meat!  It's a shame that you have to get a license.  Thank God for the 2nd! 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, randolphb said:

Actually a youths first go here (at least in the South) is usually a single shot shotgun or .22 rifle.  Also, most people in North West Alabama has at least 1 Stevens single shot shotgun.  They were good shotguns at a good price.  And it is a good gun to teach with.  Those I have are a .410 double, 2- 20ga, and a double 12 ga.  I like taking it bird hunting, sort of old school.  The modified Remington 1100 is my sporting clays gun, the pump is used for duck hunting.  The rifles are for deer, rabbits and squirrels.  Don't worry I don't hunt for sport, i like the meat!  It's a shame that you have to get a license.  Thank God for the 2nd! 

I'd love to have the opportunity to go hunting bud, I'm with you as in its pointless killing a animal unless you're going to eat it. I not had rabbit in a long time, they was dog caught and killed and my nan would do a stew. 

Sadly over here guns are illegal, you can get a licence from the police and have a check ect but its a major headache. 

Normally it's just farmers, some police and the odd hobbiest will have them or gang members will have illegal ones. 

Thanks bud for sharing, if my father in law was still here he would be drooling over your guns. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

On 6/14/2020 at 5:12 AM, randolphb said:

Nice collection, I am with you, it's a lot of fun to shoot different firearms and hone your skills! I wish I had more time at the range.

• Love 4

On 6/14/2020 at 2:59 PM, Spida said:

Thanks for sharing bud, I love the look of the glock. What's it like to shoot? 

It's got some kick. But it's surprisingly stable in the hand!!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bentstrider83 said:

It's got some kick. But it's surprisingly stable in the hand!!

Thats cool bud, I did see something similar years ago. I did have the opportunity to fire it but declined and always wondered what it would of been like. I guess I should of just pulled the trigger. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I’d show you pics but I have to keep them a mystery. I will say that I did just upgrade one of my gun safes. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Normally I don't share mine.  I do hope this is a safe place to share!!!  I have a beautiful cherry gun cabinet my uncle built for me that I only keep a couple of shotguns in now.  The way some people have gotten (they'd rather steal then get a job and earn it) I keep everything in a gunsafe now.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, randolphb said:

Normally I don't share mine.  I do hope this is a safe place to share!!!  I have a beautiful cherry gun cabinet my uncle built for me that I only keep a couple of shotguns in now.  The way some people have gotten (they'd rather steal then get a job and earn it) I keep everything in a gunsafe now.  

Unfortunately bud there's tea leaves everywhere. Least you can use a gun to protect yourself and your family. All I got is my dogs. I got a baseball bat but I could still get done if someone came into my property and I used it on them. Yes I'll still use it as my life and my wife's is all I care about. Crazy our laws are but I think you'll be safe enough if you don't post any details about yourself. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

My 1911 in .45 ACP 🙂 it’s from SDS Imports. Also hello long time no see!!BFF67C31-5B68-4695-BF76-37259CE5B7EB.thumb.jpeg.dfd3437449954b429f37da5da2b015df.jpeg

• Love 3

@rudBack in my old days in the service I use to carry a 9mm Browning as my sidearm. Your 45 reminded me of my weapons. My pistol  had etchings of  numerous X's on it. I am assuming were kills. No other pistols had these markings.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

On 6/14/2020 at 5:12 AM, randolphb said:

who TF need that much fire power? 

3 minutes ago, dragonking12 said:

who TF need that much fire power? 

I think you may have entered the wrong area if you're asking that.

• Love 2

Just going to post, I have none.

Reason: my past, all you need to know.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, wimc said:

Just going to post, I have none.

Reason: my past, all you need to know.

No way your past is as bad as mine bud, I done jail time for robbery, never mind the shit I done for money for drugs and I don't mean weed as that's a herb.

I won't pry bud as we all done shit in the past. 

My pm is always open if anyone wants a chat that won't go no further. 

• Like 1