• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Flourite? I might be able to tell the difference between diamond and coal... maybe!

Maybe I can patent a gag gift that has a lump of coal and a C clamp in a box. Give the buyer instruction how to transform the coal to diamond with pressure from the clamp. And of course the obligatory money back guaranteed policy - only¬†after a couple of million years of trying. ūü§£

I digress!

• Like 2

On 7/31/2020 at 3:44 PM, Highlander said:

I just acquired a lump of flourite the size of a soccer ball ūüėĄ¬†

62D702A9-CAD1-4E77-B5F1-CED077FE66DC.jpeg

That's a nice specimen! 

• Love 1

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

• Similar Content

• By EWU EMZ
      REPOSTED

Scott Madden (38 years old) vanished without a trace on July 13th, 2019. He was last seen that Saturday night at 9:45 PM and had told family he was going out for a swim. He took his mother's silver Toyota 4Runner and never returned.
      4 days later, that same silver Toyota 4Runner was discovered parked by a large green dumpster at Galena Creek Regional Park by a park ranger - but not just ANY park ranger.
      We verified with Scott's family that the same park ranger we had a creepy encounter with was the SAME park ranger who discovered the 4Runner. He acted incredibly strange when we mentioned Scott's case.
      WATCH HERE:https://youtu.be/iFjr49GmtQU
      According to Scott's family, this same park ranger recalled seeing the silver 4Runner parked in the lot on Saturday... the VERY night that Scott disappeared. He didn't call the vehicle in until WEDNESDAY. Even more disturbing is that this park is NOT a camping area as some have assumed. It's a fishing and picnic park, and NOT for overnight use. The park is locked up every single night. This means every night, the ranger was knowingly locking someone inside for FOUR NIGHTS STRAIGHT without reporting it...
      Scott's wallet was inside the truck, but the keys are still missing. Search & rescue teams scoured the surrounding dense woods but came back empty handed. Search dogs didn't find anything either. It was as if Scott was never even there.
      It's important to mention that some media is reporting that Scott is a missing veteran. This is false and based on the license plates of the silver 4Runner, which again, was his mother's vehicle. His father is a veteran.
      We verified with family that Scott did NOT have PTSD, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, or ANY OTHER MENTAL ILLNESS.

This is the last photo Scott ever took (pictured with his daughter). As you can see, Scott left the home wearing a reddish-completed colored t-shirt, navy blue swimming trunks, and Reef-style sandals. This picture was taken within 10 minutes of him leaving the home to go for a swim. His daughter had asked for him not to leave and stay home with her.
      According to Scott's family, before he left the home, he was "texting away furiously on his phone, ostensibly to arrange a hookup with some girl (he used POF and maybe Tinder to meet girls)". Because he wasn't using SMS to communicate with whoever he was talking to, Verizon didn't have any text records. Again, according to family, "he was either using POF/Tinder/What'sApp/etc. to communicate with whomever it was he was arranging to meet up with".
      Scott's phone - an iPhone XS Max - remains missing as well. The Air Force confirmed his phone tried to establish a data connection at 1:10am and 1:40am on the morning of Sunday, July 14th.
      What do YOU think happened to Scott Madden?
    • By That other Dave
      Apparently I've been doing it wrong.  Imagine that.  Ok ok I'm a forum rookie.
        Quartz.  Found all over the place. Really common. Can be really beautiful. Comes In a vast variety of colors. Show us your quartz you've found. Spotted out wandering around. What is your favorite? 

√ó
√ó

Important Information