• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

xTiffAngelx

Ringing Pay Phone on old Live stream

Hey @EWU Emma & @EWU Bob,

Been binge watching all your videos for the last couple of days - none stop! And checking out the forums - some comedy gold going on in some of the threads! 

On one of your live streams (Mojave Desert), there was a pay phone that constantly kept ringing. Did you ever find who or what was calling?

I realise I am massively late To the party on this one but the thought came to me today while I re-watched the episode!

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I remember this one. Bob sounded like he had a cold. The phone ringing repeatedly was very weird.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, xTiffAngelx said:

Hey @EWU Emma & @EWU Bob,

Been binge watching all your videos for the last couple of days - none stop! And checking out the forums - some comedy gold going on in some of the threads! 

On one of your live streams (Mojave Desert), there was a pay phone that constantly kept ringing. Did you ever find who or what was calling?

I realise I am massively late To the party on this one but the thought came to me today while I re-watched the episode!

OH RIGHT!!!!!

2 hours ago, ArcticThunder said:

I remember this one. Bob sounded like he had a cold. The phone ringing repeatedly was very weird.

seconding this!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I remember people in the comments saying it might have been a distraction for something sketchy happening inside of the buildings as the phone kept ringing every time he wanted to get to his car. It was so weird!