• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EWU Rooney

Have You Ever Experienced Any Paranormal Activity?

On 1/10/2020 at 7:49 PM, EWU Emma said:

As soon as I saw it, I ordered one for @EWU Bob😂

In the photograph of the steps are they going down or going up?

I had my fair share of weird experiences. Can't conclude if they were paranormal or not.

Elementary school banging sound from a bathroom closet.

Door mysteriously swung open and slammed shut one random night in 2014. Yeah it was very windy outside but this was during the Winter. No windows were open

Xbox One randomly turning on by itself very recently, multiple times it happens.

• Like 2

Yes I most definitely have. So when my  and all the kids in the house (7 of us) were all bunked into one room, because that’s all the space we had at the time, we had some crazy stuff going on with the door opening by it self. The adults were asleep and all of us were in the room talking. All the sudden the door comes open. Ok no big deal right? So we close it make sure it’s latched and like 5 min later happens again. My dads room was down the hall and it had old wood floors you could hear someone coming. We did this twice more and even waiting by the door so when it did we could see if someone was messing with us. Nobody was. We finally locked it which had an old school lock on it like the big square box and the lock latch pushes too the side( if anyone knows what I’m referring too). Anyways literally 10-15 min later without the lock coming undone the door opens up again. We legit just said f it and all hid under our covers or sleeping bag and tried to sleep. Didn’t happen again but let a memory I won’t forget. Just looked it up. It’s called a rim lock. Pic included

5EE2A66D-87A6-4E43-ADC2-12ED8A59DD98.jpeg

• Wow 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• Similar Content

• By EWU Emma
      DISCLAIMER: Every post in this thread is the opinion of the poster. All views expressed are opinions and not stated as fact.
      We recently got a comment from a paranormal debunking YouTuber known as "The Shape". He has 5,000 subscribers, and his content solely consists of bashing other YouTube creators while he hides behind a mask, such as OmarGoshTV, Moe Sargi, James the Fam, Chelsea Luna, CJ Faison, and more. Let me know what you guys think.
      CHANNEL LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDNU8brRkfZkpNC0srM2JkA
      Here is the conversation we had with "The Shape", who decided to come to our channel for absolutely no reason and try to bash us. He quickly scrubbed everything after. Take note how he doesn't deny grooming children. 🤔

Well, I started doing some research on "The Shape", and I found something quite disturbing. He constantly is telling an 11 year old girl how adorable she is, how he wants to promote her channel, and obsessively promotes her on his Facebook. Now of course, these things on their own wouldn't be strange, but all together you have to admit seem quite odd. He is a 38 year old single man, and they are NOT related. This young girl is from a different country.

Here are some of his YouTube comments on this little girl's videos.

To make matters more strange, he posted on his Facebook for his friends to post their CHILDHOOD photos... SPECIFICALLY CHILDHOOD... and then commented telling them how cute and adorable they all were.

Here's a video of him promoting the little girl's channel and saying she's so cute.

• By EWU Emma
      You guys probably already know I don't believe in ghosts... BUT I can still have an AMAZING paranormal investigation with an ovilus. 😜🤪
      Any ghost hunting tools you think ACTUALLY WORK or are just plain DUMB? I've always thought a spirit box would be a very far-fetched way to get in contact with spirits and ghosts... The ovilus as well, which is essentially a random word generator. 😐
      What do you guys think!? Got any videos of "real" paranormal activity? 🤔

Important Information