• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EWU Rooney

Have You Ever Experienced Any Paranormal Activity?

2 minutes ago, Christie said:

I believe in them, but I believe most things I read or watch! 😂 I've never experienced anything that couldn't be explained. Had weird things happen, but not too crazy. Well except one time when I couldn't find my salt shaker and it was in my microwave. 

I often misplace things.......but I can honestly say I have never put my salt shaker in the microwave.....I don’t have a salt shaker.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Vinny said:

I often misplace things.......but I can honestly say I have never put my salt shaker in the microwave.....I don’t have a salt shaker.

Or a microwave.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Vinny said:

Haha I didn't put it in my microwave...I still don't know what happened, but why would a ghost do it?

On 12/27/2019 at 6:55 PM, EWU Rooney said:

0F9751E3-333D-4C51-914E-C593DBAF17BE.thumb.jpeg.b22f58235d173a3719f22d0820841ea2.jpeg
Photo by Pixabay/pexels.com

I honestly do not believe in paranormal activities, because I've never experienced them personally. But it doesn't mean these activities don't exit at all, and I find it interesting to read about them, and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one

Has any of you ever experienced any paranormal activity, and if so then share your paranormal stories with us

I believe in them, but I believe most things I read or watch! 😂 I've never experienced anything that couldn't be explained. Had weird things happen, but not too crazy. Well except one time when I couldn't find my salt shaker and it was in my microwave. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I swear I didn't put it in the microwave! 😂 my husband must have! He swore he didn't. Who knows?! It wouldn't be the first time I did something weird.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Christie said:

Was there tequila involved that evening? 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Christie said:

I swear I didn't put it in the microwave! 😂 my husband must have! He swore he didn't. Who knows?! It wouldn't be the first time I did something weird.

It reminds me from that one scene from Step Brothers - the couch pillows in the oven, purse in the fridge, lol. Maybe your hubby was sleep-walking and did it

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

My brother is convinced there's something in this photo that was taken a couple months ago. I don't agree, anyone? 

received_1678380468963723.jpeg.7db3bf93e3cbffbdfcc3789831a50f72.jpeg

• Love 1
  • Wow 2

Just now, Karl said:

My brother is convinced there's something in this photo that was taken a couple months ago. I don't agree, anyone? 

A fish?

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, Christie said:

Haha I didn't put it in my microwave...I still don't know what happened, but why would a ghost do it?

Perhaps you need to teach that ghost how to store things in the right area.....after all it’s only trying to be helpful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Karl said:

Can kind of see what can be construed as a face in the lens flare on the left side. Like a kid in a robe. 

Pareidolia making randomness appear to be recognizable

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, That other Dave said:

Can kind of see what can be construed as a face in the lens flare on the left side. Like a kid in a robe. 

Pareidolia making randomness appear to be recognizable

Exactly where he thinks there's someone stood.  Supposedly a child had drowned in the lake and appears quite frequently, he believes that's the child.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

On 12/29/2019 at 7:54 PM, Karl said:

I do. There’s a white silhouette to the left of the tree in the background 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

On 12/29/2019 at 6:54 PM, Karl said:

I see this.

image.png.e674034290f728c61bd53110e8b8a1db.png

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1

I consider myself incredibly sensitive to the paranormal, but the most recent incidents I've had are with my grandmother and my husband.

Grandma passed away back in 2018 and we currently don't have anything of hers that still smells like her. My husband is very realistically minded and usually doesn't believe things he has no proof of. That being said, he was sitting in our office working late night around 3am one night and he said he smelled her perfume. I got goosebumps because I had been smelling her too when I was home alone. I also tend to see someone/something walking down my hallway of my apartment quite often, but that figure is about two feet tall or so. Very strange.

The other incident was at my folks' house out in Azle, TX, which is rural. When I grew up there I used to hear someone crying outside, or screaming, and wake up with scratches all over my back. I always tell people about their property because it has an old well and Native American burial mounds that we don't mess with. Most of the time, people say it was my child-like imagination growing up, but on Christmas this year, my husband actually woke up and heard the screaming outside. We both did. I'm fairly certain it's not an animal either. I lived in the country for the better part of 20 years and I never heard anything like that specific sound. We've also heard someone outside talking to my parents' dog before and Nick actually said "I think your Mom is home" so I know I wasn't hearing things. No one was outside.

I've had a bunch more prior to this and would love to talk about them, but typing them out is hard! I get so sidetracked!

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, EWU Emma said:

As soon as I saw it, I ordered one for @EWU Bob😂

I think I'm going to do the same. Way too curious not to!  Gotta be worth it for the entertainment value if nothing else  😄 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OutOfManaStudio said:

I consider myself incredibly sensitive to the paranormal, but the most recent incidents I've had are with my grandmother and my husband.

Grandma passed away back in 2018 and we currently don't have anything of hers that still smells like her. My husband is very realistically minded and usually doesn't believe things he has no proof of. That being said, he was sitting in our office working late night around 3am one night and he said he smelled her perfume. I got goosebumps because I had been smelling her too when I was home alone. I also tend to see someone/something walking down my hallway of my apartment quite often, but that figure is about two feet tall or so. Very strange.

The other incident was at my folks' house out in Azle, TX, which is rural. When I grew up there I used to hear someone crying outside, or screaming, and wake up with scratches all over my back. I always tell people about their property because it has an old well and Native American burial mounds that we don't mess with. Most of the time, people say it was my child-like imagination growing up, but on Christmas this year, my husband actually woke up and heard the screaming outside. We both did. I'm fairly certain it's not an animal either. I lived in the country for the better part of 20 years and I never heard anything like that specific sound. We've also heard someone outside talking to my parents' dog before and Nick actually said "I think your Mom is home" so I know I wasn't hearing things. No one was outside.

I've had a bunch more prior to this and would love to talk about them, but typing them out is hard! I get so sidetracked!

That's weird.  The shadow thing I saw was short.  Short,dark and fast.   I had the impression it didn't give a damn about us being there it was running or hiding from something else.  Running from shadow to shadow out of our lights 

• Like 1

Hahaha, I am not the one who is following Baggans on Twitter ... 🤣 Emma is the real fan, she just ordered the book for me so she can have a reason to read it! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I can't really share my story without giving away where I'm from, so instead of naming the place I will simply say a quick Google search will tell you its the largest castle in England. Anyway.. in primary school (4-11yrs old) my class would take frequent trips there for our History lessons. There's many paranormal stories there, and there is so much history within the castle and the wartime tunnels.

In this instance, there was a class of 23 of our taking a tour down the tunnels. The tour guides - I'm pretty certain - are instructed to play on the ghost stories, the castle holds Halloween Ghost Hunts and a lot of the "haunting" is created, so whether the guides stories are true or not.. However, at the beginning of the tour you are taken into a little theatre where they screen scenes from WW2. The entire time I kept turning around as if somebody was staring at me, not just my class mates or teacher, you ever get that feeling you're being watched? It was one of those moments.

We made our way into the tunnels, I was still feeling uneasy (I did throughout the entire tour) and as we stopped I heard what sounded like an old hospital bed being wheeled around and footsteps. Again, they put on some of the hauntings, and now that I know that, I'm unsure if it's an actual experience or if it was just a sound effect, but it scared me and four others to the point where we were taken out of the tunnels and waited for the tour to finish. Where we waited for them to finish is a little lookout that is in the cliff edge, at the time there was other people there but for a quick second I could have swore I saw three figures leaning over the edge. 

Still to this day I avoid the tunnels whenever I visit the castle 😂 but I drive past the lookout whenever I go to or from work. And as I drove home today, for some reason I decided to look up as I was stuck in traffic, and as I did I'm almost positive I saw three figures in the exact same place I did all those years ago. Attached is a Google Maps image of the said lookout, and as you can see, there's no effects in front of the windows or anything leaning over the fence. 😩

Screenshot 2020-01-14 at 04.02.41.png

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

The only experiences I've had is when I was a kid and they were probably dreams. The first one was on the day my Grandmother died. For a short while she came and visited me in my bedroom/dream, I think I remember waking up and seeing her there but that could just have been part of the dream. We had what seemed like a very vivid conversation, where she told me to look after everyone before saying goodbye. The exact same kind of dream happened after my Aunt died, pretty much a goodbye conversation. Probably just the vivid imagination of a kid 😄 but I've never had anything like that since apart from an alien dream where I can't move and I'm surrounded by grey aliens.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

On 1/11/2020 at 5:29 PM, EWU Bob said:

Hahaha, I am not the one who is following Baggans on Twitter ... 🤣 Emma is the real fan, she just ordered the book for me so she can have a reason to read it! 

It's ok, @EWU Bob I am secretly a Bagans fan too 😅 

• Haha 2