• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EWU Rooney

Have You Ever Experienced Any Paranormal Activity?

0F9751E3-333D-4C51-914E-C593DBAF17BE.thumb.jpeg.b22f58235d173a3719f22d0820841ea2.jpeg
Photo by Pixabay/pexels.com

I honestly do not believe in paranormal activities, because I've never experienced them personally. But it doesn't mean these activities don't exit at all, and I find it interesting to read about them, and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one

Has any of you ever experienced any paranormal activity, and if so then share your paranormal stories with us

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Not yet, but we had a blast hunting for paranormal activity! Unfortunately it triggered a lot of believers and made them angry. It's like a religion to some people! The world has gotten far to serious about everything. I hope one day people can relax and enjoy banter again. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5

When I was a kid, there were very distinct footsteps in our attic every night. I know the man who built the house supposedly loved it, but passed away 30 years later. One day, my grandfather started cursing and saying, “there’s no damn ghost in this house”. At that very instant, the electricity went out. Also, there were some guys painting the outside of our house and told us they heard activity inside the house while we were away. 

• Like 6

Can't prove or disprove anything at this time. Just don't really know if I believe or not.

• Like 2

I would love to believe, I mean, who wouldn't want to believe there is some type of spiritual existence after death. I am not sure I would want to be stuck as a ghost though, seems very lonely and boring! 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

I would love to believe, I mean, who wouldn't want to believe there is some type of spiritual existence after death.

Exactly! My words 👍🏼

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I have ran into a few in-explainable events in my life, I don't go out looking for that kind of activity but just happen to run into strange things once in a great while.  Last time was a few years ago outside of McGill, NV. There is a pull off at Highway 93 and Highway 486 (White Pine County Rd 29), I was heading up to Idaho and took a break at this pull off to eat a sandwich, I made my lunch and was sitting in the passenger seat of my truck eating with the door open, after taking a few bites I heard a some men talking  loudly to each other, along with dogs barking.  I got out to see who it was and to see if anybody pulled into the same pull off area i pulled into. There was nobody there , no vehicles anywhere around. The men talking loudly did not sound angry and the dog barking did not sound angry either.  It was almost like they were doing some type of work and the dogs were running along with them making doing normal barking. This only lasted about 5-7 seconds.  I have had lunch in the same exact spot within the last year and did not hear anything that time.

• Like 4

Did you stick around much longer after that Ed? 

I finished my lunch and looked around, nobody around for miles.  I would like to camp there to be there at night to see if anything else strange happens.  Like you , I need to get a travel trailer or a truck camper and start staying out there at night.

• Like 3

I had a similar incident up in Alaska back in 1996 while working at one of the Remote Gate Vales, (RGV's)  along the pipeline. This time I was working with another guy installing comm equipment into a rack, it was summer so we opened both front and back freezer type doors to the building.  We both heard a truck pull up, the door shut, and footsteps coming up the metal grate steps, we were expecting it to be one of our co-workers or an Alyeska person coming to see us. After a minute of nobody coming in I went to look. And again no vehicle or anybody around. I went back and told my buddy that nobody was there and that spooked him a bit. RGV's are small so it only took a few seconds for me to go from our working area to the front door and look out.

• Like 3

Okay, after recalling 2 incidences.

One I mentioned on the other forum. Went riding (on a quad and not light by any means) and mistakenly thought there was a road, got down a ways, told myself what did I get myself into, so I turned around to go back up, ended up hitting hidden bump and flipped the quad overtop of me with the handlebars on my chest, this might be perhaps divine intervention and not paranormal, because it felt as if something helped lift the quad off of me, after getting away from that area, stopped and took a breather, ribs started to hurt, turns out the quad landed on me hard, fractured a rib.

The other, my mom was on the computer in a room with lots of windows (floor to ceiling), I turned left and witnessed a shadowy figure go by and vanish. Mom asked me what I looking at.

Add about riding; where the quad landed on me, there was no way anyone would find me. Not even by air.

Edited by wimc
added to post
  • Like 4

Yes, many times but the one that stood out the most was an Apartment in the Midwest. It was a one bedroom shared by myself, my Mom, and my brother. At the time I was a school girl about 11 and my brother was 10. Mostly at night it was active. We all slept in the same bed together because we were so scared. 

At night while I was laying in the bed and everyone else was asleep I would feel something pushing me down into the mattress while I was laying on my back. I could feel the pressure. Then I would hear a raspy voice. Then you could also hear footsteps. I thought I was going crazy until my Mom’s coworker came over to hang out while they were drinking and she blurted out “What the hell just flew past my face?” (She said it was a shadowy thing)
My Mom told her our place was haunted and when she saw something she couldn’t identify in our apartment it validated my speculations.

• Like 3

I had a few at my shop where I work. I always would stay late and work on my own cars until I had a few thing happen I couldn’t find answers to why they happened. To start I had a good friend die in a freak accident,  a few years after he passed I ended up working at the same shop he had worked. A lot of things around the shop reminded me of him. So after a few years working there I was working late and I heard some strange noises and I kept thinking I would see movement out corners of my eyes but when I looked nothing there. So then I heard the hose reel ratchet up. When I looked at this hose it was swinging..ok these reels have to be pulled down slightly to go up it’s has a safety lock on them. So I looked at this thing for a while and it works great. Funny thing that day we actually had been talking about my friend who passed. So next day I tell lady who works with us about it and we talk about John (that’s his name) and laugh and cry so later that night I’m under hood and I sense someone next to me corner of my eye I kind of see a large shape so I turn around and nothing. I swear some thing large was there   John was 6’6 big guy I keep working and then I hear that reel ratchet up again. I look nothing there so after that I stopped working late but we have the alarm going off all the time and it says it’s tripping from middle of shop but the cameras showed nothing. I still don’t believe rally but I can’t explain this stuff. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

I personally do NOT believe in ghosts as there has never been any definitive proof caught and with today’s technology we’d have better evidence than a random radio signal saying......hi....radio.....music.....we’ve all seen them spirit box things. The strangest thing I have witnessed was when I was at work, I as doing some electrical testing in one of the buildings at my work and I know the building was empty as I’d unlocked and unalarmed myself.  I was turning certain fuses off at the fuse board when from nowhere what I can only describe as a man coughing directly at the side of me. Now I have experienced  floorboards (old) creaking, heating pipes rattling when the heating comes on and even doors opening with drafts and these have never bothered me but to hear an actual cough was weird. My first thought wasn’t even that it was paranormal I thought some one was in the building with me but I checked everywhere and there was no sign also I’d locked the door behind me when entering the building...I can add to this tale.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

36 minutes ago, Vinny said:

I personally do NOT believe in ghosts as there has never been any definitive proof caught and with today’s technology we’d have better evidence than a random radio signal saying......hi....radio.....music.....we’ve all seen them spirit box things. The strangest thing I have witnessed was when I was at work, I as doing some electrical testing in one of the buildings at my work and I know the building was empty as I’d unlocked and unalarmed myself.  I was turning certain fuses off at the fuse board when from nowhere what I can only describe as a man coughing directly at the side of me. Now I have experienced  floorboards (old) creaking, heating pipes rattling when the heating comes on and even doors opening with drafts and these have never bothered me but to hear an actual cough was weird. My first thought wasn’t even that it was paranormal I thought some one was in the building with me but I checked everywhere and there was no sign also I’d locked the door behind me when entering the building...I can add to this tale.

I had just come into the job and was replacing one of the old boys who was retiring (he had retired just before the incident). He had told me that he was working in that area and when he’d finished he was alarming the building and he heard someone walking down the corridor so he went back to see who was left in the building but nobody was there. I thought nothing of this when he told me as I thought he was just winding me up. Other members of staff have said they have witnessed things there. The only thing I can think is that there are two large fuse boards in that area sending out strong emf perhaps. It’s more exciting for people to say it’s a ghost though....

• Like 5

Only a couple incidents I've experienced seemed to be genuinely something paranormal.  Once in a mine tunnel about 50 feet into the portal. A fast moving dark little shadow. Short. Like 3 feet tall.  I could see appendages like arms and legs but there was too many.  It went from shadow to shadow to shadow only staying in our lights for about a second.  Back and forth across the tunnel. Heading away from us. Watched It for a good 30 seconds or so. 

The second incident was in an abandoned paper mill down in Oregon. In one of their turbine halls I watched shadow run past me and my buddy. Right between us. Literally felt cold but it could just be the chills I suppose. That was in the daylight inside a long open building. Didn't slow down or turn or anything just a straight sprint off down the building and out of sight 

I agree with Vinney about Strong EMF. I work with a few big giant steam turbine generators. Walk into those buildings and your hair stands up a bit.  Countless reports of strange things happening in those buildings from my coworkers.  I've had several non confirmable things happen that could easily be interpreted as a ghost or paranormal. But easily explained by other things. Like EMF. Settling of a building or changing temperatures causing things to contract or expand. Dont need to be around active power lines and sources to experience EMF. The earth itself makes..stores. and releases energy in more ways we can even imagine. Earthquake lights. Spook lights. St Elmos Fire.  Who knows what else. I believe a lot of paranormal events and reports are more likely to be something along the lines of a natural cause.  

• Like 7

8 hours ago, That other Dave said:

Only a couple incidents I've experienced seemed to be genuinely something paranormal.  Once in a mine tunnel about 50 feet into the portal. A fast moving dark little shadow. Short. Like 3 feet tall.  I could see appendages like arms and legs but there was too many.  It went from shadow to shadow to shadow only staying in our lights for about a second.  Back and forth across the tunnel. Heading away from us. Watched It for a good 30 seconds or so. 

The second incident was in an abandoned paper mill down in Oregon. In one of their turbine halls I watched shadow run past me and my buddy. Right between us. Literally felt cold but it could just be the chills I suppose. That was in the daylight inside a long open building. Didn't slow down or turn or anything just a straight sprint off down the building and out of sight 

I agree with Vinney about Strong EMF. I work with a few big giant steam turbine generators. Walk into those buildings and your hair stands up a bit.  Countless reports of strange things happening in those buildings from my coworkers.  I've had several non confirmable things happen that could easily be interpreted as a ghost or paranormal. But easily explained by other things. Like EMF. Settling of a building or changing temperatures causing things to contract or expand. Dont need to be around active power lines and sources to experience EMF. The earth itself makes..stores. and releases energy in more ways we can even imagine. Earthquake lights. Spook lights. St Elmos Fire.  Who knows what else. I believe a lot of paranormal events and reports are more likely to be something along the lines of a natural cause.  

A natural cause and a vivid imagination.

• Like 1

Condensation from myself breathing or paranormal activity?  Took this picture years ago at a mine tunnel in Pierce county Washington. Didn't see anything when I snapped the shot.  Warmer weather out.

Cold air blowing out from the mine tunnel.  Natural AC.  Forming condensation from my breath 

_facebook_-1911242463.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, That other Dave said:

Condensation from myself breathing or paranormal activity?  Took this picture years ago at a mine tunnel in Pierce county Washington. Didn't see anything when I snapped the shot.  Warmer weather out.

Cold air blowing out from the mine tunnel.  Natural AC.  Forming condensation from my breath 

_facebook_-1911242463.jpg

The ones that get me are the orbs paranormal experts capture or as I like to call them dust particles in the light. Also how do you become an expert in the paranormal? High Ghoul.....shit play on words there for anyone that missed it😬

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, That other Dave said:

That's one thing I really enjoyed about exploring mines, the natural AC when it's 110 outside! You can't beat the weather in some of those mines when it's super hot out. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, EWU Bob said:

That's one thing I really enjoyed about exploring mines, the natural AC when it's 110 outside! You can't beat the weather in some of those mines when it's super hot out. 

110 degrees....I have never witnessed that....I don’t even think the oven in my kitchen goes up to that temperature.

• Haha 4

On 12/27/2019 at 6:55 PM, EWU Rooney said:

0F9751E3-333D-4C51-914E-C593DBAF17BE.thumb.jpeg.b22f58235d173a3719f22d0820841ea2.jpeg
Photo by Pixabay/pexels.com

I honestly do not believe in paranormal activities, because I've never experienced them personally. But it doesn't mean these activities don't exit at all, and I find it interesting to read about them, and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one

Has any of you ever experienced any paranormal activity, and if so then share your paranormal stories with us

I believe in them, but I believe most things I read or watch! 😂 I've never experienced anything that couldn't be explained. Had weird things happen, but not too crazy. Well except one time when I couldn't find my salt shaker and it was in my microwave. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1