Jump to content
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Coyote Alpha 51

BLM no no's.

Recommended Posts

Yeah, the Sand Spring is a different area: 

Those building are where I dropped the pin below. 

351805447_SandSpring.thumb.PNG.c3248582289073f6ba0a453baacb5b90.PNG

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The Area 51 Rider said:
  1. I think I was one of the "two troublemakers" - when he posted that, I was on my way down there for Alienfest or whatever the hell it was called.
  2. Broke his drone too huh. Never heard that one. Just everything else in his jeep was broken.

I didn't know he even had a drone.  I never saw any drone footage in his vids. 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

You can also check mylandmatters and other online sources like Gaia Maps. I will try to find the Lincoln County maps too. 

Thanks for the info.  

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Coyote Alpha 51 said:

I didn't know he even had a drone.  I never saw any drone footage in his vids. 

Remember he was flying it by that USAF radar facility?

  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

Remember he was flying it by that USAF radar facility?

Oh yeah.  Now I remember.  I also remember OSI having a issue with it. 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Coyote Alpha 51 said:

Oh yeah.  Now I remember.  I also remember OSI having a issue with it. 

And he thought they just pulled up on him at random. I still have that video where he was bragging about the business card he got, and his "new friend, call me on my cell phone anytime!"

  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

And he thought they just pulled up on him at random. I still have that video where he was bragging about the business card he got, and his "new friend, call me on my cell phone anytime!"

Yep.  I remember that one too. 

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

Excellent! And it shows the township and range too! I needed that - there is a mining claim I want to reclaim.

Nice, I hope you're able to get it, what kind of mine? If you can't say because it will give it away, I completely understand. 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

Nice, I hope you're able to get it, what kind of mine? If you can't say because it will give it away, I completely understand. 

PM

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

And he thought they just pulled up on him at random. I still have that video where he was bragging about the business card he got, and his "new friend, call me on my cell phone anytime!"

I have it on good, reliable authority that the convo they had was not friendly, but professional.  They are definitely not friends.  Bob, if you want to know the details on this just PM me.

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome, looking forward to seeing your report (video??)! Stay safe out there! 

  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

Awesome, looking forward to seeing your report (video??)! Stay safe out there! 

No video.  Was too windy to fly.  Did take a few photos with the DSLR though. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anything changed out there? Do they still have the gate on Groom Road? 

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I separated all the JPEGs and RAW image files.  I need to upload them to dropbox and drop the link.  I'll do that in a bit.  

  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I figured they would have left the gate open, but nice to see they still have it "locked" up, but I thought it was funny that they now have another entrance just up the hill for the private security forces. I wonder if anyone accidentally crosses there now.

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

I figured they would have left the gate open, but nice to see they still have it "locked" up, but I thought it was funny that they now have another entrance just up the hill for the private security forces. I wonder if anyone accidentally crosses there now.

I dont see how you could accidentally cross now.  

  • Love 1
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Coyote Alpha 51 said:

20200620_153304.jpg

The mark of the king of Area 51. 

Thanks bro!
ETA: was that your sticker job, or Bruce's?

ETAA: FYI, Bruce is the guy that bought and installed that mailbox. I send him stickers on a regular basis, with the agreement he sticks new ones on the box. He also got some patches as well in the stock I sent him. I am hoping the A'Le'Inn puts up the stickers I am sending them.

  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2020 at 2:16 PM, Coyote Alpha 51 said:

I dont see how you could accidentally cross now.  

Oh you know they are gonna do it. Open the gate and drive in, and think nothing of it. Be all surprised when they get pulled up on with automatic weapons.

  • Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Coyote Alpha 51 said:

The mark of the king of Area 51. 

I am surprised a certain asshole we all know hasn't destroyed that mailbox by now. He WOULD be suspect #1 however.

  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information