• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Spida

Your goto place

My back yard. An acre with a 24’ pool. I can’t get out and explore because I’m broken. That’s the main reason I really enjoy and appreciate EwuBob and family. The channel is sweet for someone like me who has to live vicariously through them. 

BE520E29-E0CF-4FE8-9855-F6B4A33BAB23.jpeg

• Love 2

3 hours ago, Johnney said:

My back yard. An acre with a 24’ pool. I can’t get out and explore because I’m broken. That’s the main reason I really enjoy and appreciate EwuBob and family. The channel is sweet for someone like me who has to live vicariously through them. 

BE520E29-E0CF-4FE8-9855-F6B4A33BAB23.jpeg

Very nice, bud

Thanks for posting 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I live in the heart of an English forest so I really like it at home. No one else around, peaceful and full of wildlife. Just gotta ignore the train line to the back of the property!

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Living out here in NM and also driving a semi tanker between here and CO while passing through TX and OK, I got to get creative with "breather points". I'd say as of the last month, I've been routinely parking at a 7-11 truck stop off of the 25 in Firestone CO east of Longmont. Carls Jr, Starclucks, and a Del Taco in proximity. And there's also St Vrain State Park a few miles away if I decide to pull my bicycle off the back and go for a ride.
But if there's one go-to spot for general kick back and eating lunch in my pickup or leaning against my motorcycle, the Fort Sumner/Billy The Kid gravesite is a chill place to park it. Had to make a little trip up to Santa Rosa and back today and decided to pull in here for a little tailgate, social distancing picnic.

CIMG6226.JPG

CIMG6250.JPG

CIMG6251.JPG

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Wow some of you got really lovely places that you go and chill. 

Thanks for sharing and please keep them coming folks. 

• Love 1

55 minutes ago, ArcticThunder said:

Amazing country.

We are very lucky in our area we are a very close to every kind of habitat endless beeches,Rainforest to the start of the desert  are in a 20 minute to 2 hours drive and there has even been snow in some areas this year 

• Love 3