• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Spida

Your goto place

Toronto High Park is located on the west side and is approximately 400 acres. The central area of this park is highly congested with people. The outskirts or the outer-perimeter is rugged, wooded, and picturesque with a pond and various streams. Very peaceful. It can take me about 1.5 hours to 2.5 hours hike around depending on the trail I take. 

High Park

20200515_212457.thumb.jpg.f1f894ca5c0b527da59776c8dd5ffc3d.jpg

20200515_213956.thumb.jpg.6d9d606ea7c44f5395047f7801faf287.jpg

• Love 5

12 hours ago, ArcticThunder said:

I can't open it.

Sorry I don't know what I done wrong bud. I'll try and fix it. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ArcticThunder said:

Toronto High Park is located on the west side and is approximately 400 acres. The central area of this park is highly congested with people. The outskirts or the outer-perimeter is rugged, wooded, and picturesque with a pond and various streams. Very peaceful. It can take me about 1.5 hours to 2.5 hours hike around depending on the trail I take. 

High Park

20200515_212457.thumb.jpg.f1f894ca5c0b527da59776c8dd5ffc3d.jpg

20200515_213956.thumb.jpg.6d9d606ea7c44f5395047f7801faf287.jpg

That looks nice and sweet bud, thanks for sharing. 

• Love 2

28 minutes ago, Spida said:

Sorry I don't know what I done wrong bud. I'll try and fix it. 

No problems!

• Like 1

mmmm so it seems that i can post a unedited video but not the other way round. i just set up a youtube account so hope this works.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ArcticThunder said:

It had been closed due to Covid but will be opening up on Sunday. 😁

I guess we all know where you'll be on sunday and to be honest I'd be there aswell bud.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Spida said:

I guess we all know where you'll be on sunday and to be honest I'd be there aswell bud.

I have been trying to go to other places because not all parks were in the covid lockdown. Those places are merely 'tourist walks, places I can't really hike. So I'm really looking forward in returning to my regular daily routine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticThunder said:

I have been trying to go to other places because not all parks were in the covid lockdown. Those places are merely 'tourist walks, places I can't really hike. So I'm really looking forward in returning to my regular daily routine.

Your like me and found your happy place. I live next to the countryside so got plenty of green fields ect. It's ok but not the same as when you find a spot that you love. I goto my spot most days so enjoy watching the wildlife. 

Enjoy your hike tomorrow bud

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spida said:

mmmm so it seems that i can post a unedited video but not the other way round. i just set up a youtube account so hope this works.

Seems fcking legit LOL🤣

• Like 2

I wish I had one, but being on the move constantly means I gotta just enjoy wherever I am at as my go to place. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

I wish I had one, but being on the move constantly means I gotta just enjoy wherever I am at as my go to place. 

I bet you see some great sites on your travels. Wish I was more adventurous but I hate driving so don't go far 😂 

• Love 2

12 hours ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

Nevada.

Any particular part bud? My wife got a friend who lives in reno, (I'm sure that's the place) she says it's great if you like the desert. 

• Love 2

On 5/17/2020 at 5:48 AM, Spida said:

Any particular part bud? My wife got a friend who lives in reno, (I'm sure that's the place) she says it's great if you like the desert. 

You clearly haven't watched any of my videos. South/central i.e. Area 51?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

You clearly haven't watched any of my videos. South/central i.e. Area 51?

I'm sorry bud, I'll be honest I not seen any of your videos. 

I'll try and watch some tomorrow. 

• Like 2

I have a spot behind Lovelock, NV not many know about - or aren't willing to drive the road (Even though my Nissan economy car can do it!)  It's quiet, green.  Nice to sit out there and watch the wild donkeys.  

I have a spot on the Eel River near Covalo, CA nobody seems to know about.  

Finally, a beach just south of Bodega Bay that I found on accident.  You actually have to trespass across a golf course, then hike down a deer trail to get to it.  But it's gorgeous and pristine.  

No videos or pics, because then they wouldn't be secret. : ) Only a handful of people know about these places.

• Like 2

If i really need some alone time, i'll fetch the train and ferry to cross the channel from The Netherlands to England and i'll be stroling through London, either alongside the river Thames or in Greenwich Park with a view into the city. Very touristic but as a European, you'll never be as alone yet surrounded by people as in the city of London. I love it!

FB_IMG_1565994573966.jpg

• Love 2

Firstly - home, I don't live in or near a town or city.

Away from home - lips are sealed.

• Like 2

It is so important to me to have a place like this. It's twenty minutes away by foot and once inside there's very little evidence of civilization. The cold concrete urban setting disappears into a beautiful living greenery. The flora and fauna abounds. 

20200619_111546.thumb.jpg.bc2d589b48397c52eda76016e0daae2d.jpg

The park has been reopened. If you can imagine losing your drivers license to medical reasons, a place like this at my door step is heaven sent.

• Love 2

On 5/16/2020 at 8:36 PM, EWU Bob said:

I'm kind of in the same boat. But when the kids need to get out during the week (we mostly explore on the weekends), we head out towards the Delaware River. There's a few spots along the river.

• Love 1
  • Like 1