• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Toby

What’s your favourite food

Anything with Chicken in it pretty much. And of coarse pizza 🍕 

• Haha 1

@EWU Emma is going through a chicken phase where all she will eat is Chicken lol! Pizza is one of the foods I miss the most!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

Cooler is usually packed with cold cuts (non bread) if we are only going for a day trip. On the long trips, we pack mostly chicken or beef and whatever else @EwuCaroline Aka Mom decides she is going to make us. 

I read the first sentence as “ Cooler is usually packed with cold Nuts ( non bread) if we are only going for a day trip”. I thought they bread nuts, is that why they have to be cold?! Duh!!!! 🙄 Had to call my dinginess out there!! 🤣

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

@EWU Emma is going through a chicken phase where all she will eat is Chicken lol! Pizza is one of the foods I miss the most!

I have a good sheet pan chicken recipe if you guys are interested. I know Bob you asked for keto recipes. I don’t know if this would be keto but it’s non dairy and no carb. Basically it’s diced chicken breasts, veggies of your choice ( I use yellow, green and orange peppers) and a thinly sliced onion. Put all on sheet pan, chicken to 1 side and the veggies on the other side of the pan. Drizzle with olive oil or any kind of oil and cook in oven for 45 mins on 350 degrees. 

• Thanks 1

Believe it or not, for as big as I am (Lol) - Salad is my favorite food. The issue is I put too much cheese in it. I load it with romaine lettuce (surprised I haven't been an e-coli victim yet), stuffed grape leaves, lots of olives, lots of feta cheese and shredded cheese. Has to be Newman's Own classic oil and vinegar, and yeah, I put too much of that in too. Ohhh so yummy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

Keto? If so, there are cauliflower dough recipes for pizza 🙂 I started looking into keto, just haven't taken the leap yet.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

i love cooking  chicken. veggie burger's, and  homemade taco's 

• Love 1