• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Toby

What’s your favourite food

What is your favourite food in the whole world?

My favourite food is Milo....

spacer.png

• Love 1

I think this would be best posted in General Discussion as I would love to also hear what everyone's favorite food is, so I hope you don't mind that I am going to move it to General Discussion. As for myself, I don't have a single favorite food, and I can't even eat my favorite foods due to a dairy allergy. I love Pizza, burgers, BBQ ribs, and so much more. I am a foodie who cant eat LOL. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Night Star said:

Is chocolate in the food group? LOL

I miss chocolate! 🍪

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

I miss chocolate! 🍪

I shouldn't be eating it myself. Maybe folks could share some healthy recipes. 

• Like 2

Anything over 100 calories a mouthful 😄

I love pretty much all junk food, pizza, fried chicken, nacho's, burgers, good quality steak n chips, pizza, the list is endless, If I was forced to eat only one for the rest of my life, it'd be a close call between pizza and nachos though.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Nothing in particular. May be see food diet.😀

Without the a in see.

• Haha 3

More of a snack, but a delicious jalapeño cheese summer sausage is just 😋

And I don’t have a specific favorite.  Always willing to try anything at least once. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, allllerrrzzzz said:

How can anyone choose just one favorite?! It’s impossible. I do loooove cheese though

Go ahead, just rub it in why don't ya, haha, I miss cheese so much! 🤧

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, EWU Bob said:

Go ahead, just rub it in why don't ya, haha, I miss cheese so much! 🤧

My daughter can’t have too much dairy so I understand the pain! Have you tried the vegan cheeses before? 

speaking of diary, if you aren’t allergic to almonds, I’ve had some chocolate almond milk that is the bomb!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, allllerrrzzzz said:

My daughter can’t have too much dairy so I understand the pain! Have you tried the vegan cheeses before? 

speaking of diary, if you aren’t allergic to almonds, I’ve had some chocolate almond milk that is the bomb!

Yeah, I was actually surprised by how good the vegan cheese have gotten! I will have to check out that Chocolate Almond Milk! Lily and Audrey have become very good at making low carb non dairy foods, they seem to love cooking. I love it too cause they are learning how to make a bunch of awesome low card, non dairy food! 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

Yeah, I was actually surprised by how good the vegan cheese have gotten! I will have to check out that Chocolate Almond Milk! Lily and Audrey have become very good at making low carb non dairy foods, they seem to love cooking. I love it too cause they are learning how to make a bunch of awesome low card, non dairy food! 

Yeah that chocolate milk doesn’t last long in my house haha.  I think it’s awesome that you’ve gotten the girls into cooking, bravo! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, allllerrrzzzz said:

Yeah that chocolate milk doesn’t last long in my house haha.  I think it’s awesome that you’ve gotten the girls into cooking, bravo! 

It's weird, they just gravitated to it and are always wanting to make this or that. They seem to have fun working together to see what they can come up with. It's not always great LOL, but they are starting to get pretty good at it. The other night Audrey made some really good keto non dairy bread. Their like little mad scientists in the kitchen. 🤣

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

hommos, hoummos, hummus, humus.    I LOVE the stuff.  The more garlic the better.

• Like 3

Calamari is my favorite but I really love a ton of other things too! Peanut butter cream pies are my new must have. Not good for me though because I’m a type 1 Diabetic! 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Brandi R said:

Calamari is my favorite but I really love a ton of other things too! Peanut butter cream pies are my new must have. Not good for me though because I’m a type 1 Diabetic! 

Oh, I love Calamari too! 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Christie said:

Pizza, pasta, salad, tacos, bread and chocolate! Sorry, I couldn't just name one!

Chocolate is a given. My wife hides it but If it's in the house I'll find it and make short work of it. I know punishment will follow but it's worth it 😀

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/27/2019 at 12:33 PM, EWU Bob said:

It's weird, they just gravitated to it and are always wanting to make this or that. They seem to have fun working together to see what they can come up with. It's not always great LOL, but they are starting to get pretty good at it. The other night Audrey made some really good keto non dairy bread. Their like little mad scientists in the kitchen. 🤣

Good for Audrey! Liz started baking bread a few weeks ago as well. Haven't had fresh baked bread in years and forgot how amazing it is.  I'm making myself hungry just visiting this Topic!

• Like 2

So what does the EWU Crew pack in the cooler as far as food? I saw Bob and Emma eating some disgusting looking Beef Jerky in a video so hopefully you pack something else 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cooler is usually packed with cold cuts (non bread) if we are only going for a day trip. On the long trips, we pack mostly chicken or beef and whatever else @EwuCaroline Aka Mom decides she is going to make us. 

• Love 2