• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hey all, 

I have been thinking EWU should cover Holly Clark from Hamilton Ontario Canada in their missing persons videos as this does hit home for me and is a 2020 ongoing case. 

I came here to suggest it, but it also got me thinking. What cases would you guys like to see covered that have not been covered yet? 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Similar Content

• By Spida
      Please post any randonautica video's here. 
      Please beware if you ever consider using this app. Always put your safety first. 
    • By Moms world goes ‘round
      This has probably been answered here someplace, but I can’t find it. I’m curious about the change in videos, the voices on the video and why Emma and Bob aren’t doing the videos. I loved the exploration videos, especially the Area 51 ones. I know Covid-19 has stopped a lot of exploring, but even then Bob and Emma and even mom would do sit down discussions of mysteries. I’m just curious why the change? Are you going to go back to exploring and do I need to start a conspiracy on where did Bob and Emma go? Who took their channel? That’s a good video idea lol. Love the videos still. Just really miss the banter
    • By EWU Bob
      I was wondering if you guys had any interesting solved cases to share? Some I have found interesting are the Chia kids (only partially solved),  Elisa Lam, and BTK, and The Golden State Killer. 
    • By Lanman22
      While visiting the ice cream truck with her sisters Mikelle’s sister ran home to get some money when she returned Mikelle was missing 
    • By TheWoodser
      This might be a bit of a drive for you guys.  April Beth Pitzer is thought to be missing somewhere near Ludlow, CA.  I have spent some time off roading in this area.  Some of the mines near the search area butt up against the Marine Corps Air/Ground Combat Center.
      https://medium.com/@ashleyhorsfall/the-dark-history-of-the-mojave-desert-april-beth-pitzer-is-missing-f426e1328104
      Woodser

Important Information